Prepubescent gaming at its best!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prepubescent gaming at its best!

I've been gaming online (not gay ass EQ either) since about '97. Did BBS games and such way back in the 80's. Ive been addicted to CS for about 6 years now. I love playing online and hearing the 9-year olds in their high pitched voices calling people "fags" and whining. It cracks me up.

Anyways, I found this video hysterical, wait until the 2:30 mark or so until this kid starts asking him Mom for the chocolate milk.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...52098207965240

Gringo Grande
    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Mmmmmmmm, moldy, chunky, coagulated, OLD chocolate milk ^_^

Comment

I WANT SOME MOTHERFUCKIN CHOCOLATE MILK

If I had a kid, and it talked to me like that, it would pray for its life to end quickly like they video game character he was playing

Comment

Originally posted by Gringo Grande
        I've been gaming online (not gay ass EQ either) since about '97. Did BBS games and such way back in the 80's. Ive been addicted to CS for about 6 years now. I love playing online and hearing the 9-year olds in their high pitched voices calling people "fags" and whining. It cracks me up.

Anyways, I found this video hysterical, wait until the 2:30 mark or so until this kid starts asking him Mom for the chocolate milk.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...52098207965240

Gringo Grande
        damn thats funny man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dai Tenshi
          Mmmmmmmm, moldy, chunky, coagulated, OLD chocolate milk ^_^
          Hey, it's edible, and it's spreadable.

:eusa_sick

That vid was hilarious, though.
          Last edited by sidran; 1/13/2006 5:48pm, .

Comment

It's hallarious watching the commando with his face paint screaming for Chocolate Milk...
            "Emevas,
            You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Comment

Ok whos been stealing conversations between myself and my mom? This is fucking getting out of line and my privacy has been crossed.

Comment

Boooom Headshot!!!

Comment

Pretty funny. Sounded like he was a bratty kid but she also seemed to be being a bit of a bitch.

Comment

Holy shit. I don't even want to think about what would have happened if I had EVER addressed my mom like that at 9 years of age. I wouldn't have made it to the next morning, much less my 10th birthday.

Of course, when I was 9 Atari was the big home system. Kinda hard to spaz out like that over Super Pitfall.

Comment

SGT Fitts, what would you do if a soldier was so demanding of his chocolate milk in the middle of battle? =P
                      "Emevas,
                      You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Comment

Good find. Wouldn't want to be messin' anybody up over chocolate milk..
                        Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
                        I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
                        what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Emevas--

Why, like any good NCO, I'd give him his chocolate milk.

And by that I mean the stock of my M-16 straight to the balls.

All in the interest of good order and discipline, of course.

:)

Comment

wow. when i was a kid if i ever talked like that to my mother i would get the fucking hiding of my life. and then my dad would come home and put the boot in. the fuck is wrong with this kids parents?

Comment

I would have gotten a back hand from my mom( the hand with all the rings on it).

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X