Cheney Goes To Hospital...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheney Goes To Hospital...

...but to the consternation of reasonable and intelligent people everywhere, still draws breath :5arg:

It's come so close, so many times, I've had the bubbly waiting on ice, but he checks in, and never checks out, damnit.

Bush is like Darth Vader. Darth Vader's cool, even people who don't like him still sort of do deep down, even though he's evil, there is good in him.

Cheney is like the Emperor, old, nasty, and annoying. Nobody likes him, he's beyond help.

So if Cheney is Palpatine, and Bush is Darth Vader, who is Luke Skywalker?

Also, can I be General Grievous?

Comment

There is no Luke Skywalker, there are no heroes in real life.

General Grievous could be Oliver North.

Comment

Originally posted by I Choke You
        ...but to the consternation of reasonable and intelligent people everywhere, still draws breath :5arg:

It's come so close, so many times, I've had the bubbly waiting on ice, but he checks in, and never checks out, damnit.

Bush is like Darth Vader. Darth Vader's cool, even people who don't like him still sort of do deep down, even though he's evil, there is good in him.

Cheney is like the Emperor, old, nasty, and annoying. Nobody likes him, he's beyond help.
        The real scary thing is that if he goes Senator Ted Stevens (R-Alaska) takes his place.

Comment

Dead-on about Cheney, but Bush is no Vader. He's lucky to pull Jar Jar.

Imn regards to Vader - Dick's well on his way to being a cyborg himself.

A better metaphor for this crew would be House Harkonen.

General Grievous could be Oliver North.
          lol - there's hope for you yet!
          "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Comment

The real scary thing is that if he goes Senator Ted Stevens (R-Alaska) takes his place.
            Freeing up a seat for somebody more stable while getting rid of Cheney, definitely worth it.

A better metaphor for this crew would be House Harkonen.
            Hehehe...

Comment

Originally posted by Zendetta
              A better metaphor for this crew would be House Harkonnen.
              With Dubya as 'Beast' Rabban, and Cheney as the Baron? Hmm, I like that analogy.

Comment

Dubya certainly would fit Rabban, but who would be Feyd Rutha? Who are the grooming to take over the world? Rumsfeld perhaps, seeing how Powell jumped ship?

Comment

I was thinking Rummy as Feyd too.

Comment

Rummy should have been put out of my misery a long time ago.

Comment

HA!

:headbang:

http://www.realselfdefensecenter.com/

http://z11.invisionfree.com/The_Phat...543abc&act=idx

Because i think he's funny.

Comment

Rummy should have been put out of my misery a long time ago.
                        upon further reflection, Powell was a much better Feyd. Sharp, smart, and ruthless.

Rummy is just a sumbitch (although I read he was a solid wrestler back in the day).

Comment

The problem with neo-cons is, they don't fit into a democratic liberal country like the USA. A guy like Rummy should be taken out behind the shed and shot like a stupid dog that killed a bunch of chickens. Fuckups don't deserve forgiveness when the fuckup is costing a bunch of people their lives.

I hate Rumsfeld so fucking much I would do it myself if they asked me. He took a good idea (removing Saddam, returning Iraq to the community of nations, trade, no more sanctions, etc) then fucked it up so fucking bad it's hard to believe possible.

I knew it would happen this way if they didn't send enough troops. Shinseki said that several hundred thousand troops would be needed...why didn't the neo-con fuckwits listen? WHY!? Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld insisted that many weren't needed, and sure, they weren't, for the actual invasion, but it's like that had no conception of what stabilizing and organizing a country entails after you invade...fucking douchebags.

Comment

Remember, the watchwords for this administration are "Cognitive Dissonance."

Comment

The problem with neo-cons is, they don't fit into a democratic liberal country like the USA.
                              NO SHIT!!!

Yea, I saw this clusterfuck coming too. It was apparent from lightyears away. If I (undereducated dilletante) can predict this, where the hell were the analysts and consultants and foreign policy wonks whose job iyt is to say "uh, wait a minute...."?!!??!

I recently read that over 80% of the marine corps casualties would have been prevented with proper body armor, but according to Rummy, you 'go to war with the army you have, not the army you want'.

Fucker.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X