What's Bullshido made outta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Bullshido made outta?

From a JJGear poll....this is their membership and the BlackBelt category is severely undercounted.

Black - 4 (3.4%)
    Brown - 18 (15.3%)
    Purple - 35 (29.7%)
    Blue - 44 (37.3%)
    White - 14 (11.9%)
    Don't Train With GI - 3 (2.5%)

actually....no. they got like 15 BBs on that board. just that they have not responded to this poll.

Comment

And...?

Comment

I think it's admirable that they average at Blue belt instead of Zero belt like here.
        Originally posted by The Wastrel
        I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

Assuming that everyone does Brazillian Jiujitsu for some reason, yes that is a problem with bullshido.
          Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Comment

Originally posted by feedback
            Assuming that everyone does Brazillian Jiujitsu for some reason, yes that is a problem with bullshido.
            It's not an unreasonable demand.
            Originally posted by The Wastrel
            I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

I feel there is a serious lack of Variety withing Bullshido. Almost everyone either practices Kyokushin, MT, or BJJ. We should have more authorities on more lesser known MA's.

Comment

For people in BJJ to test for rank, or for everyone to do BJJ?
                Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Comment

Originally posted by Wataru Akiyama
                  We should have more authorities on lesser MA's.
                  :new_alien

Comment

Almost everyone either practices Kyokushin, MT, or BJJ. We should have more authorities on more lesser known MA's.
                    Well, I represent Puroresu, but it incorporates the techniques of all three and more...I think what we really need is for people bent on studying bullshit to fuck off. Then we'd ONLY have people who studied Kyokushin, MT, BJJ, Wrestling (Sub, Greco, Free, Folk), Judo, etc...Enshin? WTF is that!

Comment

Originally posted by I Choke You
                      Well, I represent Puroresu, but it incorporates the techniques of all three and more...I think what we really need is for people bent on studying bullshit to fuck off. Then we'd ONLY have people who studied Kyokushin, MT, BJJ, Wrestling (Sub, Greco, Free, Folk), Judo, etc...Enshin? WTF is that!

it's kyokushin, aint it?
                      Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

When rationality or attention to facts stands in the way of trolling, it makes baby Jesus cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidspatula
                          it's kyokushin, aint it?
                          Basically it's Kyokushin with Judo throws and sweeps, also with a penchant for parries and fighting in the "blind sopt". And unlike the rules in Kyokushin competitions, holding and hitting is not only allowed but encouraged.

Comment

Do you know Wataru in real life, ojgsxr6?

Comment

Originally posted by I Choke You
                              Do you know Wataru in real life, ojgsxr6?
                              He goes to the gym where my Enshin class is taught. I have met him and spoken to him in real life.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X