X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zombies+ Gore Metal= Greatest Internet Flash Game Evar

http://www.viceland.com/se/v2n2/htdocs/game.php

AWESOME

26574 is my best score (time of 2 min 38 secs)

Comment

Hm.

I tried to play it because I am bored.

I have no sound, so already it's not so great an experience. Then it loads rather quickly but when it got down to game time, i couldn't move the guy for some reason. (i even read the intructions, a first for me) so uh....yeah. Not the best time I've had playing games. Not to say that it's a bad game or anything, the graphics were pretty good for a flash game.

edit: Yeah, i tried it again. Very weird. I'm sure it must be my workstation. I can get the guy to move approx. 1 nanometer, and jump about an inch. at which point, he gets stuck. i can still aim and shoot, just not move. or see any enemies, but i guess i'd have to go look for them, if i could move. ug.
      Last edited by Neildo; 1/06/2006 12:27am, .
      :new_all_c

Comment

Originally posted by Neildo
        Hm.

I tried to play it because I am bored.

I have no sound, so already it's not so great an experience. Then it loads rather quickly but when it got down to game time, i couldn't move the guy for some reason. (i even read the intructions, a first for me) so uh....yeah. Not the best time I've had playing games. Not to say that it's a bad game or anything, the graphics were pretty good for a flash game.

edit: Yeah, i tried it again. Very weird. I'm sure it must be my workstation. I can get the guy to move approx. 1 nanometer, and jump about an inch. at which point, he gets stuck. i can still aim and shoot, just not move. or see any enemies, but i guess i'd have to go look for them, if i could move. ug.
        I can assure you there is something VERY wrong with your workstation.

Comment

Yeah, i just tried it again.

The fat guy animation is running in place when the game loads, then just stops moving. I can still aim and fire the weapon though, so it's not frozen, i just can't move.

This is very strange. I cannot imagine why this would happen, but there it is.
          :new_all_c

Comment

119545 points with 8 min and 20 secs, then I got bored.
            "The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter." -Thomas Jefferson - (purposefully taken out of its context) Source.

Comment

4 minutes 19 seconds ...

score 55,296 , one damn fine game ...

if it doesnt open in Firefox try I.E. ...
              I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
              BILL HICKS,
              1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
              ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I use FireFox and it worked fine

Comment

bumped for awesomeness

Comment

Comment

Btw: 91,436

Comment

damn that's awesome! with all the metal and flashing gunfire i thought i was going to have an epileptic siezure!

Comment

Originally posted by KSWolf
                          damn that's awesome! with all the metal and flashing gunfire i thought i was going to have an epileptic siezure!
                          That's how you know it's good, imo

Comment

11 minutes flat, 139,956 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Neildo
                              Yeah, i just tried it again.

The fat guy animation is running in place when the game loads, then just stops moving. I can still aim and fire the weapon though, so it's not frozen, i just can't move.

This is very strange. I cannot imagine why this would happen, but there it is.
                              Are you using the WASD keys to move? You gotta use the arrowkeys.
                              Nice find.

44,682...pathetic

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X