Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dog Brothers "pitch" reel for Spike TV....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog Brothers "pitch" reel for Spike TV....

Heyall-

Just to let you know, the pitch reel (from the production company responsible for "Monster Garage") filmed at the Dog Brothers Gathering is up on the Dog Brothers website. It's labeled "DB Reality Promo". You can see me (looking a bit soft and doughy) at several points in the vid, most infamously where I'm getting BEATEN on the ground and tap to my opponent. I'm wearing the bright yellow "Stewie" (from "Family Guy") shirt. It's a good looking vid and from what Crafty has said, Spike TV has already expressed some interest in the show, and has scheduled discussions with Crafty to negotiate the possibility of picking up the show. Fingers crossed.

Aloha, Poi
    Kuha'o - Kela - Koa

Oi!!!!!!
    Poi is a big boy!

For some reason I though you were in Hawaii.

Comment

Nice stuff Poi.

- Matt
      Student of Wan Yi Chuan Kung Fu,
      Kali, & what ever works
      Renaissance Martial Arts
      Rochester, NY

Comment

Awesome video

hope that makes it onto TV, will make TUF look positivly civilized ^_^

Comment

Well now that was one of the most enjoyable clips I have run across in a Long Time .

Thanks to All the Dog Brothers ...

and ummm ... no rep for Poi Dog :( though he needs some , if nothing else than just for wearing a Family Guy shirt at a Gathering .
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
          BILL HICKS,
          1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
          ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

+rep to BackFistMonkey for reminding me that I can't +rep PoiDog.

Comment

lol, hardcore shit. remind me to never piss poidog off.

Comment

The clip isnt working for me.

Comment

Yeah just refresh it or click this link

http://dogbrothersvideo.com/dbpitch.wmv

Anyways, looks like fun (also like our old boffa weapon fights back at the azitru hearth I used to attend) .. damn.. good stuff :)

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed that clip and as FMA I am happy to now be a bit more familiar with the dog brothers. In other words...Great Post!

Comment

Hey Poi do you know Felix Valencia?

Comment

Please God, let Spike pick this up.

Comment

Well actually Spike was at the last gathering and it looks hopeful.

So Poi do you know Felix...?

Comment

I've heard the name and know of him, but don't the man personally. There's currently an issue under discussion at the Dog Brothers forum regarding Felix's claims as "undefeated" at the Gatherings. The base of contention being since there are no winners or losers declared, how can he claim to be undefeated? He is one of the only people I have heard of talking about his experience at the Gathering this way, and if it actually is him making the claims (and not just some marketing hype), then he's completely missed the spirit behind the Gatherings.
                            Kuha'o - Kela - Koa

Comment

Huh, well I was asking because I've been working with the guy lately. Yeah that's what he claims, I was wondering that myself but I just shrug.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X