Boxing Wins Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing Wins Again!

My girlfriend just defended herself from a gang member who was trying to beat her up using some boxing and grappling I taught her. He came up behind her and tried to choke her with a crappy RNC. She tucked her chin and stopped the choke. He took her down, she got mounted and punched him in the ribs and kidneys with some hooks enough to stun him and get out. She then stood up, slipped one of his punches, and hit him with some crosses. He then got discouraged from all the pain and the fact that she wasn't an easy mark. I'm so proud of her. We're currently 2000+ miles away because of winter break, and though I couldn't be there to defend her, she was able to keep herself safe.

Sorry, just wanted to post a positive story of self-defense.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Out-fucking-standing! Unless she's bullshitting, she will now have an even greater drive to train and learn self-defense. In fact, she might become psycho-obsessed...seems to happen when wierd shit occurs.

I got accosted by a drunk vagrant a few months ago, and the next day I began training after a year break.

Good for her! Just don't let her start pushing you around now :p
    Originally posted by Exodus
    Helio was submitted by Kimura

Comment

Emevas

I'm glad she wasn't hurt. She did good!

Comment

Excellent.

Comment

obviously she didn't encounter the real street fighter. Vid please.
          Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

I wish there was vid so I could track down this fucker and force feed him my steel toed boot =P
            "Emevas,

Comment

I'm calling BS. Where are her lineage scrolls?

Comment

She got up, turned to face him and slipped one of his punches and then landed a few crosses when she could have just run?.. Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Emevas
                  force feed him my steel toed boot =P
                  You wear those too? Nice. Steel toes are the sign of real men. :toothy6:

Comment

When she left she was but the learner, now she is the master!

Comment

Outstanding.
                      The vast Universe!
                      The Way of Aiki to to become
                      The light of all mankind
                      Opening all the world

--O Sensei

:gaygay:

Comment

Wow she was able to throw hooks from being in mount to stun him with having never trained any MA before....that's pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by Grant
                          She got up, turned to face him and slipped one of his punches and then landed a few crosses when she could have just run?.. Damn.
                          Lets think

My 5'5 girlfriend out running a 6'3 gang member...

Don't see that happening Chief.

Also gotta factor in the whole "fight or flight" concept...I'd say she was in fight on this one =P

And Ladyfist: Like I said, I taught her how to do this stuff, so she's had "training". The stun for the most part she said was more shock because this guy prolly didn't imagine her fighting back.
                          Last edited by Emevas; 12/30/2005 1:32pm, .
                          "Emevas,

Comment

Good to hear. I try and teach my wife a few things but it's like teaching a 5-year old. She immediately starts goofing around and making funny jokes/Bruce Lee noises.

Comment

Originally posted by Dai Tenshi
                              When she left she was but the learner, now she is the master!
                              ...and in true Zen like fashion, the master pays for the beer.

Bravisimo! (sp)

:icon_cat: :5cool:
                              :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
                              Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
                              Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X