Yucko the Clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yucko the Clown

Yucko the Clown changed my mindset on clowns for the rest of my life, and he'll do the same to you. This guy fucks with (almost literally) so many people I'm surprised he didn't get bitch slapped by the Lawd himself.

Enjoy,
    Yucko the Clown

And yeah, viewer discretion advised (its not that graphic to you guys, but make sure there aren't any babies around)

-Vik

Originally posted by Vik
    Yucko the Clown changed my mindset on clowns for the rest of my life, and he'll do the same to you. This guy fucks with (almost literally) so many people I'm surprised he didn't get bitch slapped by the Lawd himself.

Enjoy,
    Yucko the Clown

And yeah, viewer discretion advised (its not that graphic to you guys, but make sure there aren't any babies around)

-Vik
    Holy shit, we now know what MEGA JESUS-SAN does when he's not online!
    Last edited by Wataru Akiyama; 12/26/2005 8:41pm, .

Comment

damn, what an asshole clown.

gotta admit I laughed a bunch though.

Comment

The best part was when he was with that Bible guy. And that black guy who was playing along.

Normally I HATE these kinds of things, but for some reason that was very amusing.

Comment

More like FUCKO the Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Reese
            More like Mega Jesus-San the Clown.
            :lookround

Comment

I've never seen Mega swear that much or be that direct of an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Abominable Snowman
                I've never seen Mega swear that much or be that direct of an asshole.

Comment

that was good shite. I never thought he was that funny when he was on Stern but without the censors, he is a new clown. I wonder if he is going to be on satalitte with stern?

Comment

"Well my name is I hate fat ugly chicks"

Fuck I love that guy.
                    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
                    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
                    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

This guy rocks. I love how he's totally loaded when he goes up to people and completely lets the insults fly. I'm amazed he doesn't have constant black eyes :)

Comment

What's funny is that nobody kicks the clown's ass because he's a clown. Imagine if this dude didn't have an outfit

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X