do you like eggnog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you like eggnog?

i do, of course, but then i've proven myself time and time again to be a gentleman of breeding and distinction.

the title of this thread was intended to be partially rhetorical, as i'm not particularly interested in simply forging bonds with fellow gourmands. no, it's recently come to my attention that, among certain members of the underclass, this fine and satisfying holiday beverage elicits strong feelings of disgust.

if you're one of the rare mooks who actively dislikes the nog but somehow has trained himself to type, and type cogent arguments on message boards, i'd like to hear your thoughts. why do you hate it so? is it because you're a sociopath? a communist? have gallons of sperm skewed your ability to taste? make your case against eggnog here.

gong sau.
    Last edited by Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD; 12/22/2005 2:53pm, .
    Originally posted by Hedgehogey
    FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
    Originally posted by Kidspatula
    Bleep bleep blip bloop

In addition to egg nog, some people don't like caviar. I will never understand these freaks and their simple ways.

Comment

PEtrainer has shown himself to be on the side of right. how about you? do you dare stand against us? tell me all about it. tell me why you hate eggnog.
      Bleep bleep blip bloop

Comment

I love egg nog. In fact, I love all kinds of nog.
        I just got some chai nog, and it's really, really good.

anyone ever have corn nog?

Comment

I'm allergic to nog

Comment

It basically just tastes like a thick, eggy milkshake...what isn't to like about that?

Of course, when you've got a fiance that is eternally dieting, you're often forced to stay away from "fatty foods".

Dieting women are scary.
            Originally posted by Exodus
            Helio was submitted by Kimura

Comment

Originally posted by warnerj5000
              I love egg nog. In fact, I love all kinds of nog.
              I just got some chai nog, and it's really, really good.

anyone ever have corn nog?
              you're not helping the case with all that avant-garde nog, warnerj5000. i won't judge you, but i'll ask you and your nonconformist associates to keep your liquid perversions to yourself.

now, traditional nog... do you hate it? why?
              Bleep bleep blip bloop

Comment

Originally posted by katsu
                I'm allergic to nog
                your molecular structure can't handle its flavor-packed, muscular impact? as long as you recognize nog's superiority to, say, wassail and other holiday beverages, and admit the problem lies in your own faulty DNA, this answer is barely acceptable. NEXT!
                Bleep bleep blip bloop

Comment

Originally posted by Satori
                  It basically just tastes like a thick, eggy milkshake...what isn't to like about that?

Of course, when you've got a fiance that is eternally dieting, you're often forced to stay away from "fatty foods".

Dieting women are scary.
                  all women are scary, but that doesn't mean you let them run your life, skinny. drink some nog and man up. NEXT!
                  Bleep bleep blip bloop

Comment

It's an alcholic beverage and I'm mostly of Irish heritage. I do love the Nog but my Welsh side calls me to the Wassail Bowl.

Do not mix!! My one adventure with Wassail-Nog ended very badly.
                    Originally posted by Canuckyokushin
                    I would so do Buttsecks.

Comment

I think I'll just stick to tamagozake in that case

Comment

Originally posted by Hermey The Elf
                        you're not helping the case with all that avant-garde nog, warnerj5000. i won't judge you, but i'll ask you and your nonconformist associates to keep your liquid perversions to yourself.
                        I respectfully disagree. The important part is not the egg, it's the nog.
                        Eggs are a dime a dozen (well, more like $1.29 or so a dozen.)
                        But nog comes along once a year. It's special.

Perhaps if someone has a problem with eggs, they can explore other types of nog.

Yes, perhaps they'll never be the favorites of traditionalists such as yourself, but we can all be brothers and sisters in nog.

Comment

Talk to an honest person in the dairy association. They will warn you off 2% chocolate milk, half and half and eggnog.

Comment

Originally posted by Snow Miser
                            It's an alcholic beverage and I'm mostly of Irish heritage. I do love the Nog but my Welsh side calls me to the Wassail Bowl.

Do not mix!! My one adventure with Wassail-Nog ended very badly.
                            if you always make poor choices in life, such as choosing the path of wassail when nog is readily available, then many things must end badly for you.

...also, the stereotype of irishmen loving strong drink is the one permissable ethnic slur you're allowed to make here, and only because it's inarguably true. for future reference, anti-semites and other racists please note: the only jew that eats christian babies and has a tail is hairy steve the chanukah samurai, or whatever that kid's name is. i feel like christmas is a good time to clear that up. NEXT!
                            Bleep bleep blip bloop

Comment

Originally posted by katsu
                              I think I'll just stick to tamagozake in that case
                              PIKACHU! I VOTE YOU OFF THE ISLAND! NEXT!
                              Bleep bleep blip bloop

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X