Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JKDChick...READ!!

Is my new puppy cute?
    Who, for Pete’s sake! Is opposing science? In fact, we want MORE science by CRITICALLY ANALIZING the evidence-Connie Morris, Kansas State BOE (bolding and underlining part of original quote, red is my emphasis)

As long as you try to treat your subjective experiences as if they were objective experiences, you will continue to be confounded by people who disagree with you.-some guy on an internet messageboard

Is it taking a shit?

Comment

I thought it was surrounded by the corpses of small animals for a second. Then again, I am colourblind.
      Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
      Scramble Stuff

Comment

Where are you JKDChick?
        "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

I think its pretty cute.

WHat breed of dog is it ?
          Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got shit on me !!!!

Comment

Half lab, half shepherd.
            Who, for Pete’s sake! Is opposing science? In fact, we want MORE science by CRITICALLY ANALIZING the evidence-Connie Morris, Kansas State BOE (bolding and underlining part of original quote, red is my emphasis)

As long as you try to treat your subjective experiences as if they were objective experiences, you will continue to be confounded by people who disagree with you.-some guy on an internet messageboard

Comment

what do you reckon it'll taste like? after you fatten it up, i mean.
              Originally posted by Hedgehogey
              FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
              Originally posted by Kidspatula
              Bleep bleep blip bloop

Comment

Maybe like lamb or gamey chicken.

Comment

Depends on what kind of marinade you use.
                  Originally posted by Matt Phillips
                  Bullshido is not like the police department, or even POWNET; it really just gets random hard ons and then follows it's dick.

Comment

Remember to beat it to death with a stick, because the adrenaline it releases makes it taste better.

Comment

Guys, you're supposed to make those kinds of jokes about CATS.
                      "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Originally posted by chaosexmachina
                        Guys, you're supposed to make those kinds of jokes about CATS.
                        Everyone knows you don't beat cats to death with sticks, thats just mean.

Cats you hook up to an electric current. Minimizes the time you have to cook it later.

Comment

Cats you smash with a giant hammer and hope that the transfered kinetic energy is enough to cook it. If not, you repeat the process.

Comment

HeyheyHEY!

I like Cats!

Stewed, barbequed, roasted, broiled, or deep fried.

Not smashed or electocuted. GAWD!

Dogs are only good for underground pit-fights. Anything else is lame.
                            :new_all_c

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X