liberdictus.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

liberdictus.com

I'm not certain how many of you are familiar with digg.com, but it is a website that basically allows users to submit articles. Other users than rate the articles which rank them in certain degrees of popularity.

Anyways, my lead programmer, Steven, has created a site similar to Digg but politically based. Readers submit articles or opinions and other users rate them which will then do a number of things such as add a spin factor: left, right, etc, etc.

It's actually a pretty spiffy site and isn't launching until January 1st. However he is looking for anyone who'd like to add commentary, try it, etc, etc.

I am in no way affiliated with the running of this site in anyway, I just thought it was a cool idea and works well.

http://www.liberdictus.com

Gringo Grande
    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Does this has anything to do with the "submit this thread to digg" and "submit this thread to del.icio.us" buttons at the end of every post I've just noticed?

I was going to open a thread in the support forum asking about then, made a search first on "digg" and this is the only thread that showed.

Sometimes it's hard to keep track to all the changes and new features of this site... maybe some kind of announcements thread or articles could help.

Comment

Originally posted by Lights Out
      Does this has anything to do with the "submit this thread to digg" and "submit this thread to del.icio.us" buttons at the end of every post I've just noticed?

I was going to open a thread in the support forum asking about then, made a search first on "digg" and this is the only thread that showed.

Sometimes it's hard to keep track to all the changes and new features of this site... maybe some kind of announcements thread or articles could help.
      No, this is different. The PhpBB software that this board runs on recently got updated and that's what added the del.ico.us and digg buttons in the lower right. Basically, since this isn't a technology based site though, those buttons should probably never get used.
      Originally posted by Osiris
      Imagine if track was run like the martial arts community. While the winning teams would just sprint down the field, smoking the competition, you'd have a bunch of losers running around explaining how they can skip down the track just as fast. Never mind that it doesn't fucking work. Oh no, they're too fast for track. They run on the STREET.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X