Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Different parts of the body make different sounds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different parts of the body make different sounds...

Yeah, that's what my arnis teacher Duane tells me. So tonight I found out what sound that part of my thumb that joins near my wrist makes. It goes "Thooump" .. maybe I'll regain feeling in it enough to type up what other interesting sounds my body makes when the escrima whacks it..

:5question

dude... WTF... think before you post.

Comment

my ass makes a sound when i triangle my friend. its funny as hell!

Comment

there should be a post limit before you can make threads

Comment

Originally posted by JapumaClaus
          :5question

dude... WTF... think before you post.
          please review allready said statement...

Comment

Bah, I guess people's sense of humor disappears after 12:00 est.

Whatever, just dismiss it as noob stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by The MMA kid!
              there should be a post limit before you can make threads

Coming from the guy who makes absolutly the worst posts ever, regaurdless of his post count.

Comment

My bones make trumpet noises.

Comment

I can pop my lower jaw in and out of its socket. It makes a horrific popping noise.

Comment

Originally posted by Wataru Akiyama
                    I can pop my lower jaw in and out of its socket. It makes a horrific popping noise.
                    LOL. Try setting yourself up a little more next time. I'll let someone else touch that one.

On the other hand, my girlfriend actually has the same thing. When her jaw opens to a certain degree it pops. It's a condition, but I forgot the name of it. It can later cause pain in the jaw if you don't have it fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by BudoBuyu
                      It's a condition, but I forgot the name of it. It can later cause pain in the jaw if you don't have it fixed.
                      I need to be hit in the mouth for it to happen. In the jaw, and hard. A second whack resets it.

What, did you think it's something I can just do? Nah.

Comment

I only crack my knuckles, toes, neck, spine, and ankle (only the left one for some reason) because of the sound. And because it freaks some people out when I go throught the list there... I also like doing that thing where you plug one side of your nose then hit your throat lightly by the adam's apple. It sounds like a little trumpet or something.
                        "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Originally posted by BudoBuyu
                          LOL. Try setting yourself up a little more next time. I'll let someone else touch that one.

On the other hand, my girlfriend actually has the same thing. When her jaw opens to a certain degree it pops. It's a condition, but I forgot the name of it. It can later cause pain in the jaw if you don't have it fixed.
                          TMJ. My girl had that as well. Learning exactly what they did in surgery to fix it was one of the most horrifying experiences of my life.

Comment

My head sounds hollow when I tap it with my knuckles.

Comment

Yeah. I was mostly remarking because in the year that I've done Arnis I've never quite hit that exact spot (especially at 70% or higher force) and it made kind of a unique sound - compared to a thwack to the head, knee, shoulder, chest, back, leg, etc... Plus, I'm a 'st00p1d n00b' and feel compelled to tell others how 'st00pid' I am :-P

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X