X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soju_King
    replied
    Originally posted by The MMA kid!
    i went to martial talk, i couldn't take how nice they were to me. they are all like, "meet the mods" "welcome and introduce yourself"

I just didn't feel at home with no one making me feel like a total loser when i made my usual shit threads.

oh well, there will always be my bullshido brethren to flame me

lol. ... at least u got that far, some forums ban me before my registration is even finished

Leave a comment:

• broken fingers
    replied
    i went to martial talk, i couldn't take how nice they were to me. they are all like, "meet the mods" "welcome and introduce yourself"

I just didn't feel at home with no one making me feel like a total loser when i made my usual shit threads.

oh well, there will always be my bullshido brethren to flame me

Leave a comment:

• Kengou
    replied
    Perhaps you just haven't yet got the knack for the gratuitous use of "colorful metaphors"

Leave a comment:

• Yrkoon9
    replied
    I curse. Please don't judge me.

Leave a comment:

• Dystrophy
    replied
    You live in a democratic society, but online forums are whatever the people in charge decide it is. Your rights dont extend to those places. As for extremes, I don't think bullshido is one. This forum is populated people by who are encouraged to call bullshit whenever they see fit. There is little need for nannying when everyone else is more than happy to put someone in their place.

Leave a comment:

• Phrost
    replied
    We don't encourage "cursing", we just don't get our panties in a wad over it especially when bullshit artists often hide behind false civility. That's why MAP is such a clusterfuck.

Everyone's opinion does not matter, only the opinions of those who know what they're talking about.

Leave a comment:

• odorblocker
    started a topic High class

High class

I am just wondering if the high if it shows high class when no cursing is permitted.
    I don't like to curse, but once in a while, when it slips out I don't feel like I should be treated like an outcast. It is funny that most forums go into the extremes.
    Some encourage cursing, (bullshido, sherdog) some will drop you if you do (martial talk, martial artsplanet) and some try to be civil (kungmag)
    Why is that?
    I know that every moderator has the power of the keyboard and a personal phylosophy to go with it? But living in a democratic society, I feel like I can pose a question.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X