X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

What's goin' on there romper-stompers?

Fill us in.

They're too busy beating up brown people and getting drunk.

Comment

Oh Australia, bastion of party girls and racism ^_^

Apparently this round of rioting is a result of some bunch of Arab kids beating up some white guy, and thus the pot boiled over.

Hmmmm, pot boiled over...... shrimp on the barbi fell through?

Whatever.

Comment

lebenese "gangs" have generally acted tough/ started fights/ whatever just like any other group of people that want to show off to thier friends

lebenese guys were mean and nasty to some life-savers (not the candy, the guys who save people from drowning on the beach)
        the pot boiled over and sms text messages were sent to thousands of people, something to the effect of "lebs are bad, aussies need to stand up, meet here to show them a lesson"

lots of people showed up wanting to put a beating on someone, an innocent person (people?) were on a train going to this trouble area, when the train stopped about 50 people hopped on the train and started beating him (them?) up

from what i understand, a big bunch ignorant & angry idiots beat up someone because of his skin colour. very sad to admit i'm an aussie at this moment

Comment

There were reports of racist and nationalist political groups participating and leafleting the event. They got drunk and went around smashing cars and looking for middle eastern looking people to bash. They are fucktards and I hope the large amount of media footage of the incident will be used to identify and punish those involved.

Comment

I thought you were talking about WSOP. After Hachem won a hand his friends would always shout, AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI!

Comment

Austrlia's media is almost as bad as America's in painting ethnic groups in a bad light.

Instead of reporting 'Woman Raped' or 'Gang attacks man'

It's ...

'GOOD OL ANGLO AUSSIE BIRD RAPED BY EVIL ARAB GANG'

or

'LEBANESE YOUTHS ATTACK!'

During my time in Australia, I met a hell of a lot of latent racism. I'm not going to lump all Australians as latently racist, as that, in itself, would be racist.

But it definatley exists in Australia and the fact that it is not being actively stamped out is what is leading to this kind of shit.

Comment

Possibly the first time I've every been ashamed of being Australian.

Ppl here should realise no matter what your background we are all immagrents to some degree (except for the aboriginals)

Comment

the fact that it is not being actively stamped out is what is leading to this kind of shit.
                  Is there a standard process to this?

Comment

Originally posted by Son of a Grinch
                    Possibly the first time I've every been ashamed of being Australian.

Ppl here should realise no matter what your background we are all immagrents to some degree (except for the aboriginals)
                    You mean aboriginals isn't a myth made up to get people to watch Discovery Chanel?

Comment

There is a lebanese gang problem in Australia, but going around beating up anyone who is lebonese is not helping. They need to have a SWAT team or something carry out attacks specifically on gangs. Mob riots are not going to get rid of gangs, and will only hurt innocent lebonese and austrailians.

This is exactly what the racist groups wanted to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by kikkoman
                        They need to have a SWAT team or something carry out attacks specifically on gangs. .
                        Huh? Attacking gangs?

Comment

There is resentment in australia against lebonese gangs. They supposedly go around and beat up australians. Now the australians are trying to take the law into their own hand, but it's a bunch of young guys who don't know what they are doing and randomly attacking anyone who isn't their race. It's sort of like false justice inspired by racism.

Comment

Yes, but...."[SWAT] Huh? Attacking gangs?"

Comment

I've been reading the thread at martialartsplanet.com

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X