Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do doors hate America?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4454738.stm

President George W Bush tried to make a quick exit from a news conference in Beijing on Sunday - only to find himself thwarted by locked doors.

The president strode away from reporters looking annoyed after one said he appeared "off his game".

President Bush tugged at both handles on the double doors before admitting: "I was trying to escape. Obviously, it didn't work."

Mr Bush flies to Mongolia on Monday to complete his East Asia tour.

By the way:

buttseks?
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H.L. Mencken

Filthy communist doors! Never trust the commies! The Cold War ain't over yet!
    Originally posted by Matt Phillips
    Bullshido is not like the police department, or even POWNET; it really just gets random hard ons and then follows it's dick.

Comment

What do you know...George Bush is being himself again...figures.

Comment

Was he pulling when he was supposed to push?

Comment

Nah, I just saw a clip on le news, he both pushed and pulled a little and upon neither budging, just kinda stood there for the cameras. Apparently they were functional/were locked. Either way, it wouldve been even more roflcakes if something like that ddint happen to me the other day...

Comment

Well, what was he supposed to do, then? Judo chop the door?

Comment

Originally posted by Poop-Loops
              Well, what was he supposed to do, then? Judo chop the door?
              That would have been inutterably awesome if he had, and might have improved his approval rating considerably.

Also, the Chinese Communists would have learnt a valuable lesson about diplomacy with the USA had he punched a massive hole right through the door.

"Holy fuck Wen-Lo, did you see that? He just punched through the door! Now he's ripping it off its hinges and he hasn't even broken a sweat! Shit! Let's just give him what he wants and maybe he'll go!"

Heck, I'd consider republicanism if he did that.

A more important question is "which door did he come in from?"

Did the ChiComs lock him in the room with the press (perhaps to teach him a lesson) or, more likely, did he just forget which door he came in from?

If the latter then, once again, "uh-oh".

Comment

Originally posted by kungfujew

buttseks?
                It would be better if it said "Back Door?" and in smaller letters and parenthesis "buttsecks".

Comment

Originally posted by Poop-Loops
                  It would be better if it said "Back Door?" and in smaller letters and parenthesis "buttsecks".
                  Very true, but hey, I didn't make it.

Also, I like your gong-sau hobo. Gong-sau hobos would make downtown Santa Cruz a lot more interresting...
                  "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X