Bullshido is a bad influence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullshido is a bad influence

Bullshido is a bad bad influence. I was happy with Tang Soo Do. Now I am experimenting. Kickboxing, Jujutsu, multiple partners er schools. A few months of this and I might hit rock bottom and fight.....

First day of Jujutsu today and a week of kickboxing has really changed my perspective. Thanks all.

M

You're welcome?
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Bullshido is a bad inffluence, I wear the bullshido gi patch everywhere and I know it pisses off staunchy traditionalists, but untill they kick my ass for it I will continue to associate with the bad apple that is bullshido.

Comment

Because of Bullshido, I worked up the balls to actually start boxing, quit my point sparring, semi sparring school, tried Muay Thai, tried grappling, sparred MMA rules, found Enshin Karate, and will never be satisfied with my training until I have competed and have a decent ground game.

You bastards

Comment

Because of Bullshido I have experimented with Enshin and have gained the name Captain Poopy. Goddamn you all.

Comment

Because of Bullshido, I killed myself and raped a leprechaun. Thanks alot mutherfuckers.

Comment

Because of Bullshido, I ended my crack addiction and went back to highschool to get my GED. Now I make a comfortable living as a store clerk.

Comment

Bullshido made me stop jerking off to obscure chinese martial arts and old bearded masters, and made me start fappin' to live training methods and hot MMA athletes.

Comment

Because of Bullshido, I left my ninja clan and put a death warrant on my head. Now I must slink about in secrecy lest they come to claim my blood for breaking my oath. :)

Nah, not really. But I am having a lot of fun in the mixed martial arts world now.
                  --
                  L.

Comment

Bad apples are badass because they make people choke.

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
                      Because of Bullshido, I ended my crack addiction and went back to highschool to get my GED. Now I make a comfortable living as a store clerk.
                      Y0R DUMB! GED IS ACTUALLY A SEPERATE ENTITY FROM STATE EDUCATION. THEY ARE ADMINISTERED AT HIGH SCHOOLS HOWEVER BECAUSE OF THE AVAILABILITY. ALSO AT LIBRARIES TOO!

YES, I WILL CATCH YOUR ATTENTION WITH LARGE CAPITAL LETTERS!

Comment

But I went back to highschool to study for it.

Comment

I thought you were still in high school?

Comment

Obviously not if I had to go back to get my GED.

lol logic

Comment

Bullshido made me ditch my religious convictions and dropkick a priest through a bus windshield, and now I'm a certifiable badass. THANKS, BULLSHIDO!

(insert cheesy smiling face... here.)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X