Count Dante on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count Dante on Ebay

I did a search and didn't find this but if it is a repost sorry.
    Came across this the other day and figured yall would find it cool.

Count Dante Shirt

Who is gonna buy one?

i am count dante as well as bruce lee and you know nothing of my work

Comment

That's hilarious. "Deadliest shirt alive," I suppose. I'd wear it around the house, but I'd be afraid of getting death-touched if I set foot outside.

Comment

Now that's definitely going to be a big seller among the Hot Topic emo/pseudo punk/hipster crowd since they eat that retro shit up.

Comment

Originally posted by Zid
          Now that's definitely going to be a big seller among the Hot Topic emo/pseudo punk/hipster crowd since they eat that retro shit up.
          Damn, do you have those little creeps in Puerto Rico, too? I see these 15-year-olds walking around with late 70s rock 'n' roll tour shirts and I want to ask them, totally straight-faced, "so, was Led Zep any good when you saw 'em?"

Comment

If i ever see anyone with that on, i will personally punch them in the mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by G.R. Bug
              Damn, do you have those little creeps in Puerto Rico, too? I see these 15-year-olds walking around with late 70s rock 'n' roll tour shirts and I want to ask them, totally straight-faced, "so, was Led Zep any good when you saw 'em?"
              My girlfriend likes to walk up to the kids and ask them to name a song.

Always good for a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by G.R. Bug
                Well, Mostly we have lil' mallgoths, nu-metal/skater kiddies and the "more kvlt than thou" metalheads. Although I do know that there is a presence of emo kiddies here in the island and I ocasionally spot some little "scene kid" at the mall wearing horn-rimmed glasses and cons. Plus I keep seeing kids with t-shirts of bands which I'm pretty sure they haven't even heard before Hot Topic opened up(i.e. Lynyrd Skinner, Drop Kick Murphys etc.)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X