• Show
Clear All

CIA has secret prisons !

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/20...289444-ap.html

When bombs start going of, just remember:

They hate our Freedom.
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Comment

I believe this is one of those "Shocked, SHOCKED to find TORTURE in this establishment!" sitch-ee-ations.

"Your cattleprod, sir." "Oh, why thank you"
      "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Where's the special counsel? Where are the indictments? Someone should be held accountable for this egregious leak of CIA classified information. CIA operatives are now in danger because of this act of treason!!!
        People of integrity expect to be believed. When they're not, they let time prove them right.

Comment

Don't worry too much about that, if the movies have taught us anything its that Black Ops operatives are one-man-armies.

Comment

Originally posted by Leodom
            Where's the special counsel? Where are the indictments? Someone should be held accountable for this egregious leak of CIA classified information. CIA operatives are now in danger because of this act of treason!!!
            Supporting Bush without thought or question is like running in the special olympics: Even if you win, you're still a tard.
            "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by kungfujew
              Supporting Bush without thought or question is like running in the special olympics: Even if you win, you're still a tard.
              Have you got any original thoughts in that head or are they all recycled, knee jerk, liberal pap?

PS: I appreciate funny, biting commentary, even against me. That wasn't funny.
              People of integrity expect to be believed. When they're not, they let time prove them right.

Comment

Have you got any original thoughts in that head or are they all recycled, knee jerk, liberal pap?

PS: I appreciate funny, biting commentary, even against me. That wasn't funny.
                When dealing with a receptive, thoughtful audience; yes.
                For you my friend I only save the choicest cuts of knee-jerk liberal pap.

Comment

BTW, can anyone explain to me exactly what pap is? Last I heard the word it was associated with "pap-smear", and if that is so; you sir are disgusting.

Comment

Comment

Were the exact locations of these areas and a list of the agents working at them released to the press in order to get revenge on a political enemy?

no?

Comment

Originally posted by warnerj5000
                        Were the exact locations of these areas and a list of the agents working at them released to the press in order to get revenge on a political enemy?

no?
                        How do you know? Bush is considered the political enemy of many people, including some in the CIA. If this reflects badly on him or his administration, it could very well have been leaked to the press in order to get revenge on a political enemy.

BTW, I do not support the contention that Scooter Libby (or anyone else) "leaked" Valerie Plame's name as "revenge". Apparently neither does the special prosecutor.
                        [/thread hijack]

Comment

CIA has secret prisons? Really? For four years now? What happened to the secret prisons and facilities circa 1950-2001? Did we get rid of them, I didn't get the memo.
                          "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
                          -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
                          -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
                          -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
                          -Don Gwinn

Comment

Anyone who watches 24 could have told you that...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter H.
                              CIA has secret prisons? Really? For four years now? What happened to the secret prisons and facilities circa 1950-2001? Did we get rid of them, I didn't get the memo.

Those were changed to the following:
                              Secret prisons A1 - B5 = Chinese take out
                              Secret Prisons C1 - D4 = dry cleaners
                              Seceret prisons E1 - F5 = Massage parlours.

The remaing were used as campaign offices for the last elections.

I would have sworn I sent you the memo, it was with the list of Top 10 Persian Women that give good falafeel.

You must have gotten that.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X