Bob Sapp does something weird to 12 young ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Sapp does something weird to 12 young ladies

Well ... You know Japanese T.V. ... and you problably know Bob Sapp ... well here are both together for good laugh feel nice time .

Bob Sap with 12 young women

I love google .
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 12/20/2005 9:53am, .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

lol I love Bob Sapp.
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Comment

and on a side note why did he fall over and start crying in this clip ... what the hell happend I couldnt see anything worth crying over ...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...862&q=Bob+Sapp
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
      BILL HICKS,
      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

bob sapp is funny
        Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

I think he got punched right on the nose. It must have hurt really bad and he feel down on purpose so the action would stop and the fight could end.

Comment

Clips from Asian television shows always seem very bizarre to me. I wonder if clips from our shows seem as bizarre to them.
            " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Comment

Asian culture can seem so strange to me sometimes that I find them somewhat extraterrestrial.

Comment

Bob is advertising himself.

Comment

Originally posted by OZZ
                  Clips from Asian television shows always seem very bizarre to me. I wonder if clips from our shows seem as bizarre to them.

I doubt it, japanese culture is just western culture put through the insanity machine and spewed out over the country. It's a total parody of the west.
                  Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

Originally posted by kikkoman
                    I think he got punched right on the nose. It must have hurt really bad and he feel down on purpose so the action would stop and the fight could end.

that is because bob sapp is a bit of a wimp. Being a football player doesn't make you a good fighter apparently.

Comment

It would be my ultimate fantasy to chase 12 young japanese girls around like that trying to pop their... balloons.

But Bob Sapp is hilarious. Over-promotion is his middle-name.
                      Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
                      I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
                      what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                        and on a side note why did he fall over and start crying in this clip ... what the hell happend I couldnt see anything worth crying over ...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...862&q=Bob+Sapp
                        That's the Mirko fight, right? Crocop busted his orbital with that punch. That's what happens when you plant to throw a strike and the other guy rushes right into it (especially when you weigh as much as Sapp).

Originally posted by Kidspatula
                        I doubt it, japanese culture is just western culture put through the insanity machine and spewed out over the country. It's a total parody of the west.
                        LOL! What?! I mean that sounds funny and seems to make sense when you watch some of the commercials, but that's like saying American Culture is the same as you see on MTV. Although I do recall seeing a commercial for instant curry that had some Final Fantasy like characters fighting giant potato, carrot and beef monsters. Hmmm.
                        Jaguar's MMA record
                        pre Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0
                        post Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0 (BOO YAA!!)

We're number one! All others are number two or lower.
                        - The Sphinx (Mystery Men)

Comment

yeah, most modern japanese television is a giant send-up of the west, but I wonder if thats just poking fun at us or if they take it relatively seriously. (Think about it: how many asian looking people do you see in anime? :P )

Bob Sapp is my new god:

"Sexyyyy...KIIIIIIIIIIIII"

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar Wong
                            That's the Mirko fight, right? Crocop busted his orbital with that punch. That's what happens when you plant to throw a strike and the other guy rushes right into it (especially when you weigh as much as Sapp).
                            There was also a huge liver kick right before it, which must not have felt too nice.

Comment

Bob Sapp is just a funny, funny man.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X