Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Jezeera now calling suicide bombings "Paradise Operations"

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...TICLE_ID=47121
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H.L. Mencken

What those poor fuckers don't realize is that when they get to Paradise, those 70 virgins are all gonna be old shriveled Catholic nuns...

Comment

Just on a lark, before I became known for my advocacy/views on campus, I asked some Muslim students in Students for Justice in Palestine what certain Arabic terms meant.

They hedged on definitions with more sanitized definitions. One of them said that "kuffar" meant "the other"; "kuffar" in Arabic means "infidel." Some imams talk constantly of two worlds - Dar 'al-Islam and Dar 'al-Kufar - The world of Islam and the world of the infidel. This was something I'd come across numerous times.

That's interesting they're calling it that, now. I always thought it was ridiculous on how both sides tried to change terminology for greater impact. Suicide bombers became "homicide bombers" in some circles, and "martyrdom operations" in another.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X