Street Fighter Ken Vs MK Raiden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Street Fighter Ken Vs MK Raiden

Found this litle video. Its sexy. So I decided to share its sexiness with you all.
    Enjoy.

http://media.putfile.com/Ken_vs_Rayden

Its gold. Pure gold.

Castel. You are more than welcome to sleep with my sister any day.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got shit on me !!!!

Comment

Chun-li has some seriously thunder-sized thighs.

Don't judge me.
      --
      L.

Comment

Rickson by Armbar
        :google:

Number of bottles of beer downed by me and my girlfriend within a half hour while playing the Channel 7 "how many times will they say 'snow' game" during the "Blizzard of '06": 3.5 each.

Comment

That was a great flash movie!!

Comment

I especialy like the Iron Chef theme music at the end...

Comment

I liked the Tekken music. That was great.
              Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
              I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
              what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

old, but still teh awesome to watch. I love the throwback to that whole daigo/third strike tournament video clip when ken parries all those striked by raiden, in exactly the same way as it happened in RL. [/geeking out]

Comment

At least I admit it, right? Right?

Fuck I need to get laid.

Comment

tmi bro

Comment

/geek mode

He didn't actually parry that exactly the way Daigo did. At least he didn't actually use the same follow-up combo (air-parry to kick to punch to dragon punch cancelled into super-combo).
                      /geek mode

Yeah dude, you need a woman.
                      Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
                      what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Im just sayin it was pretty reminiscent.

No comment on the second part though.

Comment

It's all related. You either have to go all-out geek to get the creepy anime chicks (like my roommate) or you have to just shy away from any references at all to Daigo.

Comment

funny story about that: up until about a month ago, I hadnt even heard of street fighter: third strike. So Im guessing Im not in as deep as i thought...still, creepy anime chicks....

Comment

Was that ending music the ending theme from Iron Chef?

That has to be the best show ever.

Rocksaburo Michiba for president!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X