Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greatest. Video. Ever.

http://media.putfile.com/mastur-cat

I have nearly pissed myself watching this video, so I only felt it right to share. BackFistMonkey was looking for a good video too, so here you go :ninja7:
    SON OF ODIN

My Punching with Power article

so thats SPM ... thats weird ... I thought it would be different .

:read2:

*edit*
    but isnt it border line NSFW ... I mean when he does that sweeping low block thing you can almost see his stuff ....
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 10/27/2005 3:01am, .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Thats awesome. That made me giggle like an idiot.
      Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
      I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
      what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

The part that really got me rolling was how it was licking itself at the same time.
        SON OF ODIN

My Punching with Power article

Comment

that was hilarious yet disturbing
          In weightlifting, I don't think sudden, uncontrolled urination should automatically disqualify you.
          "Second place!, That's just a fancy word for losing."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X