Halloween Costumes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween Costumes?

What are you going to be for Halloween? I'm thinking of being an emoticon for halloween. Though which one I'm not quite sure of yet.

Halloween can lick my nuts. I'm gonna be in my house playing Initial D: Special Stage.

Comment

An emo kid

Comment

I was trying to be a transformer that turns into a box, but that's far too complicated and easily broken.

Comment

Halloween isnt too big here, and its right after exams for me, so no go here. Although some time back, I went to a fancy dress party as a convict. ( I got an orange shirt which reads "county jail" on the back and got a bandanna and shiv to go with it)

Also, if youre gonna go as an emoticon, you may as well go the whole hog and rock up as a yahoo/msn/AOL messenger window :P

Comment

The villain (hero?) from my upcoming slasher comedy "Mr Wobbly Leg". My trenchcoat, some worn boots or shoes, trackydacks and a chef's knife.

Justice comes swiftly on gammy legs.
            What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
            http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

I kind of want to dress up like Rex from Napoleon Dynamite. Not too hard of a costume, I just need some USA flag print Zuba pants, a blue collared shirt, some shooting glasses, and a head rap. Moreover, the costume would be comfortable.

Comment

A demonic priest one night and a vampire priest another.

Comment

kind of want to dress up like Rex from Napoleon Dynamite. Not too hard of a costume, I just need some USA flag print Zuba pants, a blue collared shirt, some shooting glasses, and a head rap. Moreover, the costume would be comfortable.
                  and go yelling around "BOW TO YOUR SENSEI!" and other assorted crap.

if you do, post pictures :P

Comment

my friend suggested a sexy baby. you know girls always dress up as a sexy costume--sexy nurse, sexy vampire, sexy devil, sexy maid--any costume and make it sexy. if i didn't have one planned, i'd go as a sexy baby. it could be so offensive i'm salivating. however, i'm going as a sexy nurse--miniskirt nurse outfit with stockings etc. if i was fat or hairier, it would be more of an affront to the senses, but you go with what you got.
                    If the guy standing on your porch doesn't follow these rules, don't let him inside - whether he is a robot or not.

Comment

Hmmm.... I think going as an AOL messenger window would rock pretty hard, I think a large piece of cardboard and a roll of white paper will work perfectly. Plus if I i make it detatchable, I can wear whatever the fuck I want behind it and take the damn thing off whenever I feel like it.

Oh shit, I know, I'll go as captain america's shield.

Comment

Well, after my last two years of offending common sensibility and actually having a gun drawn on me (a pregnant nun and a suicide bomber), I'm playing it safe this year and just going as a sadistic doctor. I've got a bloody labcoat and facemask, reflector for the head, large syringe filled with blood, severed limb, fake blood, and my well-endowed female friend who will be my nurse.
                        SON OF ODIN

My Punching with Power article

Comment

Kuato from Total Recall. I'm going to buy a baby doll, cut it in half at the stomach, and somehow attach the top half to my stomach.

It will be awesome.

Comment

<---- Captain Morgan and my wife is going to be my Pirate Hooker

Comment

Solid Snake (as he looks at the end of Snake Eater), complete with mullet and eye patch. I still need a beret, but it would probably just make me look even more idiotic.

It's my humble homage.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X