Commy vs Cowboy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commy vs Cowboy

:qgreenjum I just saw a video of Vladimir Puting throwing people around. I know he sort of study judo, but is he any good? Can our cowboy take him?

Don't be stupid. Putin is a judo BB and author of a well respected book on Judo.

He would throw George, who never fought anything tougher than a hangover, into next week.

(PS - GWB only PRETENDS to be a cowboy. He is, as they say in Texas, "All Hat and No Cattle")
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Comment

Putin also used to be a member of the KGB ..he would kick George's ass into next year.
      Personally, I would love to see it.
      " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Comment

He might be able to beat him in a fight, but Bush would easily be able to outrun or outbike Putin.

Comment

Originally posted by Zendetta
          Don't be stupid. Putin is a judo BB and author of a well respected book on Judo.

He would throw George, who never fought anything tougher than a hangover, into next week.

(PS - GWB only PRETENDS to be a cowboy. He is, as they say in Texas, "All Hat and No Cattle")
          I'd wager Dubya's fought some nasty hangovers, though.

The cocaine kind.

PL

Comment

bush would be trash talking like "you comminest bastard. you're a freedom hater evil doer who has electored to mistask my sammidge. you'll regret crossinged the scratch vagina line imposterism!!1!!one!!!1!!111"

Comment

Yeah... Putin would wipe the floor with bush like he was an old, soaking wet rag mop.
              A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Comment

Originally posted by chris_ketchens
                Yeah... Putin would wipe the floor with bush like he was an old, soaking wet rag mop.
                That's just sad.
                But would be a good pay per view event.
                Both would probably double their assets.

Comment

The fair fight would be Putin v. Bush sr, since we all know the CIA trains in the deadly ninjitsu.
                  "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
                  -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
                  -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
                  -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
                  -Don Gwinn

Comment

And for comparison.

Comment

He has a Segway!? What a doofus.
                      "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

entire thread
                        LOL!

Hey, was that Bush all crashed out in the ditch there? I never heard about that. He has a nice fucking bike!

I wanna read Putins' Judo book now. That's cool shit.
                        :new_all_c

Comment

Yeah, Bush crashed on a mountain bike. Who crashes on a mountain bike?

Well, besides everyone who rides one seriously.

(Not denying that Putin would kill Bush in a fair fight, just pointing out the silliness.)

Comment

Originally posted by chris_ketchens
                            Lets see...People ragging on Bush on this thread are from:

1. Ontario, Canada
                            2. Alberta, Canada
                            3. San Francisco Bay Area
                            4. Louisiana

Who wants to bet that Chris Ketchens is not really from Louisiana??

The other 3 make perfect sense.

:5bullwhip

Comment

I wasn't ragging on Bush for crashing a mountain bike. I just said I never heard about it, and when the man chokes on a pretzel its front page news.
                              :new_all_c

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X