Here to annoy all of youse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here to annoy all of youse

Just postin' here as an introduction, hope this is the right place to plonk the thread. I did a search and it pulled up all of two other intro threads here, which wasn't very comforting. So before I digress further and get my head kicked in:

Hi, my names John and i'm from that little island known as Australia. I'm 18 and (as that thingo to the left states) I currently partake in Goju-Kai and its my 6th year and counting! go me! [/loser] I see that karate is a bit of a mixed bag here, so flame away on that if you wanna.

Joined this place upon googling 'ki sanctuary' ad coming up with that roflcakes mega thread you guys cooked up about it, along with the videos, etc. I know it happened waaaaay back, but im slow, wanna fight about it?

Anyway, thats about the most of it for now. Questions/comments/greetings/Chuck norris style snap kicks to the head will all be appreciated, cheers!

Hi Leonidas. There are a few members here from Oz here, such as myself. First of all... STFU Noob! ;) now that we have that out of the way, let me tell you how your stay here can be as confortable as possible.

1. Read the FAQ and stickied threads.

2. The search funtion is your friend.

3. Claims of deadliness or martial superpowers will be subject to much scutiny. Evidence will be asked for.

You seem like your OK, you used the search funtion so that's a good sign. Please don't make your first thread "OMG Goju Kai R0xxxx0rz!!!! Everything else is t3h gh3y!" :)

Enjoy your stay. If you want to tell us a bit about Goju Kai and why you like it here's a good oportunity.

Comment

Terra Firma massive represent!!!

Comment

Fucking eastern staters. Stop stealing our goddamn mining royalties!

In addition to Virus' comments, lurking is your friend.
        I'm not drowning my sorrows, I'm preserving them in alcohol.

Comment

Perth boy eh?

Comment

You don't need to introduce yourself around here.

Please read the rules:

Worthless Posts: We do not care if you are drunk or high; please do not inform us of either. Please do not register gimmick accounts and make posts as a gimmick, as they are not funny. Please do not post crap asking us to vote for you on some website, give you referrals for free iPods / flatscreens / spare tires, or any other semispam things. Also, please do not start new threads to introduce yourself unless you're a notable figure in the MA community.

Comment

I wish I was notable :(

Comment

Hmmm...

Melbourne.

Please wrestle my friend

She lives (metaphorically) at www.musclefemme.com

And yes, she really is a woman. No tranny jokes, unless you want her scissorgripping your neck.
                What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
                http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

How big is her penis?

Comment

I'm not being a smartarse, but does she find it hard to find clothes that fit?

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
                      How big is her penis?
                      I dunno, but I would guess yours obscures your vision, hanging from your head like that Mega.

:tongue11:
                      What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

HAH !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lothene
                          I'm not being a smartarse, but does she find it hard to find clothes that fit?
                          I dunno. If I was in Melbourne I'd pop in and take her out for a friendly cocktail.

I propose a fight between Titania and all the female members of Bullshido.

Plus the more effeminate male ones (JFS USA, Shumagorath Kungfoolss, Meager, Asia...okay, Asia's not effeminate...)

I live for the day when I can pin or grip HER!
                          Last edited by Toby Christensen; 10/25/2005 8:17am, .
                          What am I?:

Comment

Great.. another bloody bread thief....

Comment

Speak for yourself Limey. My ancestors (the Danes) conquered the puny English. We should have made you all into rollemops and washed you down with aqua vitae.

Now go do Lancashire style.

Orientophile.

And everybody knows convict transportation to Australia was due to the loss of the American colonies and a blatant attempt to extinguish trade unionism and genocide the Irish. The fact that the poor bloody Aborigines got shafted was incidental.
                              Last edited by Toby Christensen; 10/25/2005 9:35am, .
                              What am I?:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X