Ultimate Spiderman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate Spiderman

Has anyone bought this game yet? I just got it yesterday for the X-Box and i'm not sure of my opinion on it yet. The travling around the city is great ... I'm having a blast just web slinging my way around. Some of the graphics however seem to be a little choppy in spots. The way you engage enemies is ok but the camara sometimes get stuck behind a tree or something... Also i'm hoping the bosses don't follow the same pattern that Rhino did as the first boss... The mega-man syndrom ... dodge, wait for the opening , jump on his back, jump off ... rinse and repeat...

I'm jsut not sure abpout this game yet. Anyone else have an opinion?

I want to get this game for my brother for his birthday. It looks kinda cool... But the last 4 or 5 games I've bought were total shit, so I want to make sure.

PL

Comment

I heard it was fun but parts get a bit boring after a while and the gameplay can be repetitive. It was ranked "must rent" or something.
      You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Comment

I enjoyed it while it lasted; the story mode was amazing, but also amazingly short.

Made me cry into my tights.

Comment

I don't think its out here in the UK yet, though I do plan on getting it.

I rarely play games though, but this one seems cool. At the moment I'm actually still working my way through X-Men Legends.

Comment

Yeah it is really really fun. I love playing it but it's sooooo ungodly short. They needed to make it much longer.

I seriously beat it in about 3 hours. But the little side things are actually pretty fun and thought out.

I wouldn't buy it Poop-loops for your brother, go get him X-men Legends II. It's more fun and a lot more involving.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirc
              Yeah it is really really fun. I love playing it but it's sooooo ungodly short. They needed to make it much longer.

I seriously beat it in about 3 hours. But the little side things are actually pretty fun and thought out.

I wouldn't buy it Poop-loops for your brother, go get him X-men Legends II. It's more fun and a lot more involving.
              Is X Legends 2 out over there? I thought it was to be released along with the 360?

Comment

You brits and your insanity.

Go read up on IGN.com

EDIT:

By the by, have you brits heard of braces yet? Because we have those now. Great for teeth.
                Last edited by King Sleepless; 10/11/2005 4:40pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Sirc
                  You brits and your insanity.

Go read up on IGN.com

EDIT:

By the by, have you brits heard of braces yet? Because we have those now. Great for teeth.
                  Braces? Why would we want...br...aces...for? Teeth only last for a few years anyway, most of us are manly enough to lose them by 10 years old.

I'll take a look at my local Game or EB tomorrow then.

Comment

3 hours?? is this an exaggeration, because that seems crazy short

Comment

Originally posted by roly
                      3 hours?? is this an exaggeration, because that seems crazy short
                      Nope. It can probably be done faster if you're a better game player than me... but I doubt it.

I can safely say that I > * when it comes to videogames and bullshido.

Comment

this thread just saved me from deciding whether to buy or rent

3 hours of gaming... i'm wondering how they get away with that

Comment

Maybe you just didn't do all the side quests and junk? Morrowind can be beat in like 2 hours if you go straight through the story. But if you want to do even 50% of the stuff in the game, it'll take you a good 30+ hours.

Would I have to have played X-Men Legends to get XML 2? Or are the story lines totally seperate?

PL

Comment

From what I've heard, they dumbed down the combat and the web slinging from SM2. Can anybody comment?
                            Don Frye doesn't like Sun Chips.

Comment

Yeah, I was dissappointed, I sold me copy of SM2 to pay for USM.... while the style of USM is great and all, love the story missions- what little of them there are-, and they added a few things to the swing and combat system..... well they took away a lot more than they put in.

Honestly, when it comes to jsut swinging around the city for shits and giggles..... dude I want my copy of SM2 back.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X