conspiracy theorists - bring it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

conspiracy theorists - bring it

i feel like arguing with some conspiracy theorists.

here are some things which i believe:

* THE AMERICANS ACTUALLY LANDED ON THE MOON

* AIDS, POLIO, ETC ARE REAL DISEASES, NOT LIES MADE UP BY THE GOVERNMENT TO CONTROL US

* THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT DID NOT PLAN AND EXECUTE 9/11

* HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNISTS HAVE NOT PLANTED CAMERAS IN YOUR HOME AND PUT SECRET MESSAGES IN YOUR DVD PLAYER INSTRUCTION BOOKLET IN ORDER TO TAKE OVER YOUR COUNTRY

please bring up any theory you like so we can duke it out.

SIGH, you don't REALLY believe all that. You're just paid to say it because you're a disinformation circulator. You work for "Them."

Comment

Crack was made and distributed by the CIA to purposely keep the black man down.

Comment

John Ashcroft personally listens to all of my phone calls, masturbating all the while.
        Other than that, being Jewish, I know that we control the money. ALL of it. All the money. Serioudly, below every synagogue, there's this basement just fucking FULL of money. I regularly take money baths, then sprinkle some goy baby blood on my face as a nice cologne. Then when I'm done deficating of a crucifix, I go an a stroll with president Bush, cause you know I love Bush, seeing as how I controll EVERYTHING he does.
        Like the Pretzl choking incident? You remember that? That was me punishing him through Jew-di mind tricks for not killing enough Arabs, so after that he invaded Iraq.
        Did I mention I have an Aids farm in my backyard?
        Yeah... I'm sure there's someone out there that believes that the Jews invented Aids.
        "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Ronald McDonald, with the help of Cheese Soup, controls America from a secret Volksvagen hidden in the past. (Thank you Penny Arcade)

PL

Comment

Adam Weishaupt is actually on the $1 bill, not Washington.
            "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
            -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
            -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
            -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
            -Don Gwinn

Comment

The Titanic survivors have kept themselves alive in airtight comparments.

Comment

Aliens killed JFK. It's true.
                SON OF ODIN

My Punching with Power article

Comment

Hitler, Tupac, Elvis, and JFK are still alive and plotting to destroy the universe.

Comment

Marilyn Monroe was killed by the Gov't of the U.S.
                    :new_2guns
                    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Comment

The internet was created to keep all the rabble rousers fighting amongst each other instead of the government.

Comment

well, i was hoping to actually argue with some people who actually believe some of this stuff, but this is turning out to be pretty fun anyways.

the "jews control everything" chestnut is insane to me. i know this bloke who thinks the jewish own everything and he dislikes them, but at the same time doesn't like germans because of their nazi history, when he is halfway to being a nazi himself.

Comment

oh, what about the freemasons and the illuminati?

that fucking book The Stupid Fucking Da Vinci Code is sending me crazy. so many people believe that shit.

Comment

The illuminati? please. Freemasons? welcome to the twenty first century gamps. Its the fucking kids networks that control everything. With their hypnotic songs brainwashing the children of world leaders to spy on their parents. Their toys filled with listening devices left around the white house and peoples homes spying on us.

Undeniable proof:

Comment

The "pretzel" GWB choked on a few years back was actually a penis.

PL

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X