X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What works best against trash-talkers?

My vote goes for:

GROUND AND POUND!

Absolutely ruins the spirit of the asshole in question.

You turn!

Put the shit back in their mouth. Dog shit.

PL

Comment

Better shit talk. If you can make his friends laugh at him, that is the best. Other then the lamentations of his women, of course.

Comment

Give him a noogie.

PL

Comment

Or something more unexpected.

Like a elbow to the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Mundane
            Or something more unexpected.

Like a elbow to the face.
            How many people have you elbowed in the face? You must be hardcore.

PL

Comment

Not many. But I've been elbowed in the face plenty, so I guess I can say it is unexpected when timely done.

Comment

We're not talking about full contact cage madness here, of course.

I spar with my bro every once a while, he has some giggling elbows.

Comment

Laugh. Because if talking is all they can do you really don't have much of a problem. If the doggie is gonna bite, he would have bit you. If he's just gonna bark, let him bark.

Comment

"The Usual" Shoot em in the head, then chop off his nuts and stick them in his mouth... Take a picture, and send it to his mother.
                    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

So that was you in the newspaper, hey?
                      I'm not drowning my sorrows, I'm preserving them in alcohol.

Comment

Stare at him blankly and blink a few times then say, "Do you know who the fuck I am, bitch?"

and then walk away. As he ponders that for a moment quickly turn around and roundhouse him in the jaw, and say, "Nobody, but you just got your ass kicked by nobody."

Then walk away humming "Wouldn't it be nice" by the Beach Boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Mantis
                          "The Usual" Shoot em in the head, then chop off his nuts and stick them in his mouth... Take a picture, and send it to his mother.

I think they mostly wouldn't mind if you cut off their nuts and shoved them in their mouth after they've been shot in the head... unless of course it's just a peace of mind thing you're workin on
                          Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Sirc
                            Stare at him blankly and blink a few times then say, "Do you know who the fuck I am, bitch?"
                            "The only lactating man in Minnesota?"

Comment

Tell him you fucked his sister.
                              "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X