Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh man, my friend almost got raped last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, my friend almost got raped last night.

So last night a really good friend of mine almost got kidnapped and raped. She was in FRONT of her workplace when it happened, right in front of the fucking door. These assholes came up to her and said that she hit their car and when she said that she didn't they said, "Look!" and when she went to go inspect, they grabbed her and tried to stuff her in their car.

Luckily her sister came out and yelled "What is going on!" and they let her go and started spouting off bullshit about how they were just kidding and how she was missing out on a good time tonight.

I swear to God, if I find out who these guys are I will curb stomp them into infinity.

This is a message for everyone... this is some sort of new scam going out. Tell your ladies that it's something they're trying to pull. If some guy tells them to come look at something because they hit them, tell them you're calling the police, don't go check on it.

I'm so pissed right now I'm feeling like going down to the southside and busting some heads. AGH! Of all the things I fear, this is number 1 on the list, having someone I care for get raped and it's already happened before... I can't let it happen again.

Please don't let this happen to your significant ladies. All I have to do now is find out from her what make and model of the vehicle and what ethinicity they are, Fresno is a pretty tight-nit community for being such a large city. Everyone is usually about 6-7 relations apart from each other, especially if you're in the car scene down here. These fuckers better find a good hiding spot.

Maybe they just wanted to sell her a stolen car? Haha just kidding man, that sucks, but it's good that she got away. Did your friend or her sister get the number plate?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirc
      Everyone is usually about 6-7 relations apart from each other,
      Hi there, Kevin Bacon!

Also: good news that she got away.
      Alsoalso: If it's that easy to find out who the perps were, go to the police instead of going all vigilante.

Comment

I know. I know. I will.

But I JUST found this out and I'm still in a bit of a rage. I'm sure I'll get out of it soon enough.

The car had no plates on it, but from where they were, it wasn't like they could have seen whether or not.

She hasn't told me everyhting, she just started to cry uncontrollably and almost puked. So I have no information other than what happened.

Comment

Kill them.

Comment

Actually, a friend of mine got raped one week ago in northern VA. She was taking a shortcut from the metro back to her house through an elementary school and some guy grabbed her and dragged her into the woods. It would be nice if I could find that POS and play with him for a few hours...

Comment

Crap man that really sucks. A freind of mine always has wierd guys stalking her. I remember i had to play angry black bodygaurd one time to scare this guy who kept following her.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Seven
                Kill them.
                Sound proposition.

Comment

maybe she should invest in one of these anti-rape condoms:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050831/...A1BHNlYwMxNzAy

Comment

No, no, no, no, and no.

We've already discussed that device, and just no.

Comment

MACE!!
                      " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Comment

Yeah I dont care how big and tough a guy thinks he is, Couple of ounces capsium in the eyes and he lost a lot of the fight he had in him

Comment

Has anyone here known someone who has been through this before? I mean, what's the best way to help someone who's been raped? (not that this is a task which falls entirely on my shoulders or anything, she's surrounded by tons of other great friends)

Comment

I've been through this once before with one friend. She actually did get raped though and it sucked horribly. She tried talking to me about it, but after she told me about it, she just up and stopped talking to me for a few months because she felt ashamed that i knew.

The best is to wait for them to come talk to you about it. It's best to get it out and tlak about it, but you have to pick and choose your battles, because they for the most part just want to forget about it.

Comment

where did this happen?i have alot of family in fresno, sister, mother, ex wife?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X