Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro wrestling school show on Discovery, bjj guy arrested??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro wrestling school show on Discovery, bjj guy arrested??

Hey I'm surfing the internet and this show is on The Discovery Channel called 'Inside Pro Wrestling School' with John Cena and some other guys.

Well I'm half watching it but I hear something about one of the wrestler guys getting arrested, brazilian jiu-jitsu, NHB, and "maximum sentence".

I totally missed all that cuz I wasn't really watching, but that part sounded interesting. What happened, anyone catch that show?

I saw the first five minutes, but changed it to Law and Order. Sorry.

But I will be watching "Supersize Her".

Comment

Probably for groping his 10 yr old boy student. You see TKD instructors doing it, and they're not even grappling the kids, so imagine what kind of opportunities a BJJ guy has. I can see the headline now "BJJ instructor arrested for having student train the specifics of the mount.... naked."

Rofl. Maybe it was a prosititution thing - Brazil is chock filled w the lovely ladies, just like cities in the USA

Comment

Originally posted by Quikfeet509
        I saw the first five minutes, but changed it to Law and Order. Sorry.

But I will be watching "Supersize Her".
        You sir were not alone!!

Comment

He was arrested and found guilty for "road rage". Apparently some guy started shit with him and he beat the guy down. Since he was a "deadly weapon" because of his BJJ skills, he was charged (although witness stated the other guy started it) and was found guilty. He was given the max...whatever that is.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X