No announcement yet.

Ring girls/dancers etc etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are wasting time on this stupid thread when they could be watching awesome man grappling!

Comment

Originally posted by JKDChick
      I feel good when I see the ring girls.

It's even better when I'm walking by the ring, and they can't walk up the stairs in their high heels and some guys has to carry them up and down and they hit the ground with their tits jiggling and turn and look at me with that snotty, "god, you're not even wearing makeup" look in their shallow, cheap, hard eyes and I can't help laughing.

'Cause I know for a fact I could DESTROY they only valuable thing about them in about 15 seconds (their useless faces) and that would be the end of their lives. Those women empower me, in their pointless existences.
      Originally posted by beka
      Men go to see big buff men in those little teeny shorts and need to be reminded that they prefer to look at women. It's quite simple.
      My wife makes lots of similar observations about MMA and boxing, and, I must admit, they do make me laugh. And it's funny primarily because it's true.

The sooner cheerleaders and ring/card girls are removed from sports, combat and non-, the sooner all those events will begin to lose a little of their sleaziness. And if they want to continue to survive and thrive in the coming times, a little of the traditional sleaziness just might have to go. And then, one day when I have a bunch of little WalkOns and WalkOnettes, I won't mind taking them to MMA events. If a person wants to combine sex and violence, that's fine -- the wide world of BDSM is waiting to handcuff and demean you.

Call me a crazy fungo-head, but one of the positive aspects of sports has been (or at least supposed to have been) integrity. The idea that the athletes, on field or in the ring, got to where they are today through sweat and discipline. Combat sports DO attract troglodytes... but the longest lasting fans are always people that can count past ten. And if combat sports DO want to be taken seriously then I think that they need to capitalize on the old school messages of integrity and intensity. And ring girls, trotted gracelessly around so a bunch of dudes can drool at them the same way they would at KFC drumsticks, just don't really fall anywhere in there.

My two red cents, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Zendetta
        You are going to have to present some concrete evidence for your claim, Beka.

I am currently of the opinion that getting fake boobs increases vapidity by 30 - 40%, possibly more if said recipient has No Ass.
        Fuck that. OK, girl A goes out and gets implants. She goes to a doctor, has herself cut upon, and big globes of sloshy liquid pushed under her skin.

Girl B eats a lot of diary at age 11 and has a mom with big boobs.

Which girl has busted her ass harder? By the standards of this forum - blood, sweat, pain - girl A clearly loves me more.

Furthermore, girl B has piercings, tattoos, wears makup and pushup bras, spends oodles of cash on cosmetics, but draws some arbitrary line regarding the point at which girl A should stop with her own body, a line she draws at least in part to keep her own monopoly on huge sweater kittens.

Which one is superficial and judgemental? Why do feminists insist a girl has a right to control her own body until she wants tig ol bittys?

Disclaimers: It's all in the name of funny. I actually don't care about fake or real. They all taste the same. :occasion1

Furthermore, this is in the vein of standup, directed to "people in general" and not any specific person.

Comment

Well beka, I don't like being reminded that I like women.

Comment

Me neither. I hate it when I think to myself, "Feedback likes women"

Comment

Originally posted by feedback
              Well beka, I don't like being reminded that I like women.
              AWESOME.

Originally posted by JKD_Chick, or however it's spelled...

It's even better when I'm walking by the ring, and they can't walk up the stairs in their high heels and some guys has to carry them up and down and they hit the ground with their tits jiggling and turn and look at me with that snotty, "god, you're not even wearing makeup" look in their shallow, cheap, hard eyes and I can't help laughing.

'Cause I know for a fact I could DESTROY they only valuable thing about them in about 15 seconds (their useless faces) and that would be the end of their lives. Those women empower me, in their pointless existences.
              But, how long does it take to destroy the implants? HOW LONG>?!>

Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

Implants are indestructable and nonbiodegradeable. They also have radioactive qualities.

Comment

Uh, no, actually, dipshit. That's the point.
                  Sure looked like you resent people who both mock your appearance and are generally superficial.

I guess you could argue the post I was originally responding to isn't birthed of resentment. I don't see how that'd be justified, but oh well.

Comment

You don't have to resent someone to feel utterly superior to them.

Comment

Take the paragraph and flip it. The opposite of female dancer is male fighter. Both are using their body and skills (hey - dancing is a skill) to entertain. The classic stereo type of both of them are that they're brainless. Both are stimulating a primitive response. Now imagine someone sitting in the audience is watching the fighter think how they could destroy the fighters body. Not hard really with a gun or knife.

We have a name for those people. We call them psychopaths. We try and lock them up.

You're use of hate and projection of violence against other women you feel are less that you to enpower yourself doesn't make you strong. It makes you a) a bully or b) wannabe psychopath.

Comment

Misogyny I can buy, but Misandry?
                        Misogyny= "Women are here for our amusement and shouldn't be fighting because they're soft. They should shut up and give us beer and bjs."

Misandrism= " Men are nothing but pigs who think with their dicks and if you enjoy seeing an attractive woman in skimpy suits then you should be ashamed".

Both sexs are guilty of the same kind of bigotry in my eyes.

In other words: Can't we all just get along?

Comment

Originally posted by Full Circle
                          Take the paragraph and flip it. The opposite of female dancer is male fighter. Both are using their body and skills (hey - dancing is a skill) to entertain. The classic stereo type of both of them are that they're brainless. Both are stimulating a primitive response. Now imagine someone sitting in the audience is watching the fighter think how they could destroy the fighters body. Not hard really with a gun or knife.

We have a name for those people. We call them psychopaths. We try and lock them up.

You're use of hate and projection of violence against other women you feel are less that you to enpower yourself doesn't make you strong. It makes you a) a bully or b) wannabe psychopath.
                          I don't know if I should be posting right now or not. JKDChick's a big girl who can answer for herself and I don't want this to seem as though I'm answering for her, but I have to say that I can easily empathize with the position she's coming from.

Female fighters don't get much respect. Females, in general, don't get much respect. Hell, most people don't get much respect to begin with, but this is kind of a specific issue. Women are told to be a certain way, just as men are told to be a certain way. The majority of each gender will, sadly, just work to perpetuate the stereotypes about themselves and each other.

But society is largely male-dominated. Not to be a bleeding heart, but I think that women endure the greater brunt of social subjugation. Gals like JKDChick, or just about any serious female fighter (or female anything in a traditionally male-dominated area) has to work against the tides of both male skepticism and female derision. Just like a man who does womanly things, like think and have feelings, is going to face a lot of derision from his peers for not being a man. Furthermore, he'll have the pleasantness of dealing with (understandably) frustrated women who don't believe that any man has the capacity to tie his own shoelaces, let alone be cognizant of such things as "responsibility", "commitment" or "sensitivity". Particularly if the man in question attempts to be intelligent, reasoning AND a man. I don't know how many times I've been looked at like I'm queer because I'd rather use my words than, say, just go hitting motherfuckers in the face all willy-nilly.

While the way JKDChick expressed her feelings might not have been what passes for standard in today's world of polite contempt and cravenness, the feelings so expressed are pretty fucking legitimate. She gets to enjoy both being frowned on for not being a man AND being frowned on not "being a woman"; often by women that, as per her example, are the very embodiment of subjugation. While of course people shouldn't live their life for the approval of others, nobody likes being consistently treated like a subhuman.

Someone please correct me if I'm off-base here.
                          Last edited by WalkOn; 9/19/2005 9:57am, .

Comment

It's our job as members of the warrior class to protect the innocent, the weak, the ring girls.

If it so happens that one of the formerly mentioned individuals oversteps their boundries either in word or deed, it is our choice, nay, our duty to bring them down a peg or perhaps even extract the so-called "pound of flesh" so as to preserve the natural heirarchy and honor the traditions set forth by our ancestors.

A fantasy beatdown is sometimes needed to keep people like JKDC from killing out of boredom or otherwise losing perspective.

That being said, a ring girl has her place as eye candy for those who turn turgid at the sight of surgically altered individuals wearing the costume of the terminally insipid.

Now which of you young lads will dance for me in high-heels, Hmmm???

Comment

Originally posted by WalkOn
                              While the way JKDChick expressed her feelings might not have been what passes for standard in today's world of polite contempt and cravenness, the feelings so expressed are pretty fucking legitimate. She gets to enjoy both being frowned on for not being a man AND being frowned on not "being a woman"; often by women that, as per her example, are the very embodiment of subjugation. While of course people shouldn't live their life for the approval of others, nobody likes being consistently treated like a subhuman.

Someone please correct me if I'm off-base here.
                              Obviously I'm missing your point here. You claim that women are treated badly in a male dominated world (true). Then you try to justify someone doing just that to women? It's okay for JDKChick because she's a women? It's okay for her to look at people as scum because others are doing it to her?

This is story of the boss that shouts at the man, who then spanks his son, who then kicks the dog, who then bites the cat, who then shits in the boss bed.

I don't accept the argument "Because they did it to me" from my 6 year old son. I don't see why it's valid for an adult.

Comment

Two things:

1) How is JKD Chick thinking to herself "I could beat this bitches ass" any different than us hearing a chick swoon over a pretty-boy or some efette little actor, and think "That's not a fuckin' man..."

Is that us jealous because our genetics dissallowed our transformation into androgynous man-boys? Or is that us projecting our personal value system onto another, and considering how we could physically impose it?

JKD Chick COULD destroy these bitches that are looking down on her for not wearing make up.

I COULD destroy the queer little pseudo-Eurotrash that chuckled because I mispronounced the name of the damn coffee I ordered.

I see it as human nature. No Mys/Mas whatever involved.

2) Cheerleaders, ring girls, whatever.... It hearkens back to the days of showering warriors and gladiators with gifts, from feasts to slave girls to whatever. I've heard nutjob religious activists trying to get rid of high school cheerleaders because of the "message" it sends, but so long as the athletic culture rises to the top of the male popularity pecking order, and the female glamoratti epoch is "head cheerleader", the star QB WILL fuck the head cheerleader after the game, win or lose, and if you get rid of cheerleading, then he'll bang the Prom Queen, the Student Body President, the leader of the Clique... It won't matter what she IS, it's society.

For the ring girl thing, primarily the guys are gonna hook up with a chick in the crowd or at a club/bar after the event anyway, so all they're there for is to carry the cards around.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X