Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JKDChick
    I feel good when I see the ring girls.

It's even better when I'm walking by the ring, and they can't walk up the stairs in their high heels and some guys has to carry them up and down and they hit the ground with their tits jiggling and turn and look at me with that snotty, "god, you're not even wearing makeup" look in their shallow, cheap, hard eyes and I can't help laughing.

'Cause I know for a fact I could DESTROY they only valuable thing about them in about 15 seconds (their useless faces) and that would be the end of their lives. Those women empower me, in their pointless existences.
    You mean you don't wear makeup and fight in high heels? But the WWE and all these video games always have women fighting like that. Are you saying that everything I know and love is a lie?

Comment

Originally posted by kepetri
      Kathy Long used to use ring boys sometimes.
      Thats awesome - good for her. Equal opportunity exploitation!!!

Between JKDChick and Osiris there has been some good posts on this subject.

Men are often objectified for their physical power/capacity for violence.

Women, for thier physical appearance/sex appeal.

I personally feel it would be cooler if they got cooler chicks though. Maybe some SuicideGirls types instead of the usual vapid, stripperific broads they usually use.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCache
        You're operating under the misconception that ring girls get paid enough to eat into ticket prices. Often, they just get tips or 50 bucks or something lame.
        They get to date the fighters.

Comment

Damn...and I was considering a career as a professional ringboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Zendetta
            They get to date the fighters.
            Hmmm. <Looks left> . . . <Looks right> . . . I guess no one told the local ring girls. Or mabye it's time to fight again.
            :3some:

Comment

Originally posted by Zendetta
              I personally feel it would be cooler if they got cooler chicks though. Maybe some SuicideGirls types instead of the usual vapid, stripperific broads they usually use.

Um, I hate to break it to you honeycakes, but those women are no less vapid simply because they have tattoos and white girl dreadlocks. The metal going through their noses does not make them exempt from the same old stereotypes that we have all seen and done before.

Bullshido is all about breaking fantasies with healthy doses of reality. Don't blame me. Blame Phrost.

Comment

Originally posted by beka
                Um, I hate to break it to you honeycakes, but those women are no less vapid simply because they have tattoos and white girl dreadlocks. The metal going through their noses does not make them exempt from the same old stereotypes that we have all seen and done before.

Bullshido is all about breaking fantasies with healthy doses of reality. Don't blame me. Blame Phrost.
                Yeah, well just because they're just as vapid doesn't meant they aren't more to Zen's liking for superficial reasons of fashion. :zlove:

Comment

Originally posted by chaosexmachina
                  Oh, come on! Ring girls are a combat sports tradition!! :p
                  But seriously I agree with chaosexmachine. Ring girls are a tradition in fighting. They are their because most of the fans are men.
                  Last edited by Olorin; 9/18/2005 9:29pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Tef-the-Persian
                    A bit resentful? ;/
                    Uh, no, actually, dipshit. That's the point.

Comment

Originally posted by JKDChick
                      I feel good when I see the ring girls.

It's even better when I'm walking by the ring, and they can't walk up the stairs in their high heels and some guys has to carry them up and down and they hit the ground with their tits jiggling and turn and look at me with that snotty, "god, you're not even wearing makeup" look in their shallow, cheap, hard eyes and I can't help laughing.

'Cause I know for a fact I could DESTROY they only valuable thing about them in about 15 seconds (their useless faces) and that would be the end of their lives. Those women empower me, in their pointless existences.
                      This is hawt!
                      If a girl told me this in real life it'd be love at first sight!

Comment

Originally posted by beka

You are going to have to present some concrete evidence for your claim, Beka.

I am currently of the opinion that getting fake boobs increases vapidity by 30 - 40%, possibly more if said recipient has No Ass.

Comment

For posterity: A sampling of Oklahoma Ring Girls

Comment

I find Ring Girls deplorable for the same reason I find strip clubs (haven't actually been to one, but the concept) to be gross. Women basically whoring themselves out on their looks. It is degrading and disgusting. Besides, assuming the lady in question isn't a vapid whore (which will never happen in a setting such as this), why would one want a look but don't touch policy? I will never understand why guys pay money to see scantily clad/naked women that they can't/wouldn't sleep with.

It might be a tradition, but I can certainly do without.
                            "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Comment

Jesus, this thread reeks of misandrism/misogyny and flamebait.

I hope it sinks soon.

Comment

Misogyny I can buy, but Misandry?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X