Ring girls/dancers etc etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ring girls/dancers etc etc

It kind of gives me the shits that part of the price I pay for a ticket is for scantily-clad women to dance around. I'd rather have a cheaper ticket and not see that stuff, because I don't find it entertaining (if I wanted to see dancing I'd go to a dance show) and because as a female, I'd rather see girls fighting than prancing about, and even though there are obviously already more guys in the audience than girls, it doesn't help the situation.

Sorry to be a feminazi but I just don't enjoy it :\

You're operating under the misconception that ring girls get paid enough to eat into ticket prices. Often, they just get tips or 50 bucks or something lame.

Oddly enough, a toughman promotion near me solved the problems they were having with cries of "sexism" by simple having male ring dudes part of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCache
      You're operating under the misconception that ring girls get paid enough to eat into ticket prices. Often, they just get tips or 50 bucks or something lame.

Oddly enough, a toughman promotion near me solved the problems they were having with cries of "sexism" by simple having male ring dudes part of the time.
      That sounds fair. It definately looks odd when you have ring girls holding the round cards when girls are fighting.

At the A1 fights, they have girls that are there just to dance between fights, I figure they get paid a bit.

Comment

Can I be a ring boy?

Comment

more like ring boi m i rite?

Comment

Kathy Long used to use ring boys sometimes.

Comment

Oh, come on! Ring girls are a combat sports tradition!! :p

Comment

Sex sells.

That's why they're there, for marketing purposes.

The shit you're watching just isn't hardcore enough to do away with that. They've sold out to the man...

Comment

Sex and violence go together.

They should get rid of ring girls/boys altogether and just have people impaled on pikes prance about between rounds.

PL

Comment

I 've enjoyed mt share of strippers over the years, but never a ring-card girl.
                    One fantasy unfulfilled..

Comment

I feel good when I see the ring girls.

It's even better when I'm walking by the ring, and they can't walk up the stairs in their high heels and some guys has to carry them up and down and they hit the ground with their tits jiggling and turn and look at me with that snotty, "god, you're not even wearing makeup" look in their shallow, cheap, hard eyes and I can't help laughing.

'Cause I know for a fact I could DESTROY they only valuable thing about them in about 15 seconds (their useless faces) and that would be the end of their lives. Those women empower me, in their pointless existences.

Comment

*pants down, breathing heavily*

Comment

Men go to see big buff men in those little teeny shorts and need to be reminded that they prefer to look at women. It's quite simple.

Comment

PS- Never apologize for being a feminist.

Comment

Originally posted by JKDChick
                              I feel good when I see the ring girls.

It's even better when I'm walking by the ring, and they can't walk up the stairs in their high heels and some guys has to carry them up and down and they hit the ground with their tits jiggling and turn and look at me with that snotty, "god, you're not even wearing makeup" look in their shallow, cheap, hard eyes and I can't help laughing.

'Cause I know for a fact I could DESTROY they only valuable thing about them in about 15 seconds (their useless faces) and that would be the end of their lives. Those women empower me, in their pointless existences.
                              A bit resentful? ;/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X