X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revolution controller revealed

Just watch the video

http://media.cube.ign.com/articles/6...34/vids_1.html

Dual Shock 2 is still the best controller ever.

Comment

Last edited by Olly; 9/16/2005 4:28am, .

Comment

No. The best system ever is the Neo Geo.

Comment

The Neo Geo was great, what's not to love about cartridges the size of a shoebox.

Comment

The games rocked. They could put them in a gigantic dildo for all I care.

Comment

A little more info

Eurogamer: How is the controller going to work with games that aren't designed specifically for the Revolution - multi-platform titles and so on?

Jim Merrick: We're producing a classic-style expansion controller, based on traditional designs like the Gamecube controller. It's like a shell with a hole in the top into which you slot the freehand-style controller, and then you can play third-party ported games, and retro Nintendo games you've downloaded.

Eurogamer: Some critics have voiced concerns about compatibility issues with all the different television standards around these days... Will the Revolution controller work with all types of tellies?

Jim Merrick: I guarantee it. It works with LCDs, plasma screens, projectors... Everything. It's not like the old lightgun technology, where you had the classic problem of requiring a CRT screen. But this isn't working on a scan line basis, so there are no issues there.

Eurogamer: So when will we get to play them, exactly?

Jim Merrick: Put it this way. Without making a commitment, if I went to E3 2006 and didn't end up playing the Revolution, I'd be very disappointed...

Eurogamer: Is the freehand-style controller your trump card, or have we got more exciting stuff to look forward to?

Jim Merrick: Let's just say we have more surprises in store.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X