Breaking news!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking news!

I'm far from being politically active, but I thought this was damn hilarious:

I don't really have an opinion on Bush, but it was funny to me nonetheless.

Have a nice day!
    Last edited by chaosexmachina; 9/15/2005 3:41am, .
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

CLEARLY THIS PROVES THAT EVERYTHING EVERYONE SAID ABOUT BUSH IS TRUE!

Comment

Clearly...

I said he looked like a cross between a monkey and and the old man from Zelda.
      "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

What liberal media?
        "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Comment

Originally posted by Zendetta
          What liberal media?
          Oh for fuck's sake.

Comment

"Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Somehow that doesn't come off in text as well as I imagine it would if spoken.

Comment

I heard it on the radio first and it was pretty funny. Indeed, a joke saved for teh str33t.

PL

Comment

Originally posted by Dai-Tenshi
                  Oh for fuck's sake.
                  ahahahahahha!

I actually though it was funny as hell, but I have to give flak to both sides to keep myself honest!

(Pssst - the peril of the left is when they lose their sense of humor. Did you ever see that old SNL skit - a gameshow called "Make Joan Baez Laugh"?)

Comment

Originally posted by Zendetta
                    ahahahahahha!

I actually though it was funny as hell, but I have to give flak to both sides to keep myself honest! (Pssst - the peril of the left is when they lose their sense of humor. Did you ever see that old SNL skit - a gameshow called "Make Joan Baez Laugh"?)
                    Ha you little know nothing! I've seen dear Joan several times and in her most unpopular years whe was the best, totally relaxed and fun. Like her description of playing in Italy. She got invited to a TV interview that was all, "What do you think the social-historical significance of the song you and Dylan bla bla bla." So she and the band did an inspired version of Why Do Fools Fall In Love?, thinking it would break up the ice of intellectual analysis. Instead they were asked, "Now, how is the class strugle, in Marxian and Engles' methodology represented in the Black historical oppression in that song bla bla bla?" Oh well, maybe you should have been there...
                    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Heh heh, you grumpy old fart! I knows plenty... Joan shows up and reads poetry at a local coffeehouse from time to time - my roommate's Dad (old Nam vet, radical, former weatherman, ex-con, cool guy) knows her.

Originally posted by patfromlogan
                      a TV interview that was all, "What do you think the social-historical significance of the song you and Dylan bla bla bla."
                      THese are the types I'm talking about. You know 'em, you hate 'em too.

Congrats on making it to Old, Fat, and Happy and not turning out like those stiff wusses.

Comment

Yeah, Joan is so HIP that she gets to hang out with dead people!

and here she's forcing herself to look happy, poor thing:

I saw her a couple years ago when she was touring with Stacey Earle (Stacey Earle -outlaw country singer Steve Earle's sister- and Mark Stuart put on a great show if you get the chance http://www.staceyearle.com/ and they played Kansas City MO last friday!) and Joan's imitation of Stacey's Tennessee twang was so funny. Their version of The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down, accompanied by a single violin was a moment that I'll never forget.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X