X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead Cat...Fuel of the Future

Lifted from Fark:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...oe_uk_cat_fuel

IF this is true, then I've got the equivalent of Saudi Arabia around my neighborhood right now.
    "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
    -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
    -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
    -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
    -Don Gwinn

Mr. fusion is a dog lover apparently. (Or cat lover depending on how you read it.)

Comment

That's kinda gross, but if you think of the possibilities.. all deceased animals could be used as fuel, no more need for cemetaries, turn your kin into mileage. Puts a whole new meaning to "Put a tiger in your tank." I would imagine you'd get the same effects from any type of compostable materials.

I just hope this wouldn't encourage people to kill living things to turn them into fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by Geist
        That's kinda gross, but if you think of the possibilities.. all deceased animals could be used as fuel, no more need for cemetaries, turn your kin into mileage. Puts a whole new meaning to "Put a tiger in your tank." I would imagine you'd get the same effects from any type of compostable materials.

I just hope this wouldn't encourage people to kill living things to turn them into fuel.
        Soylent Unleaded is made from PEOPLE!!!!
        "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
        -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
        -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
        -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
        -Don Gwinn

Comment

I almost put together a heston photoshop but decided against it. Then I saw your post and wish I had.

Comment

Inventor: I never used dead cats

Bild Tuesday wrote a headline: "German inventor can turn cats into fuel -- for a tank he needs 20 cats." The paper on Wednesday followed up with a story entitled: "Can you really make fuel out of cats?"

A spokesman for Bild told Reuters the story was meant to show that cat remains could "in theory" be used to make fuel with Koch's patented method.

The author of the story said Koch had never told him directly that he had used dead cats as the story implied.
            Why is yahoo news using tabloids as a source for their news feeds?

Comment

So he used LIVE cats? Awesome.

PL

Comment

And I thought regular deisel smells bad...
                "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Comment

But the president of the German Society for the Protection of Animals, Wolfgang Apel, said using dead cats for fuel was illegal.
                  Those German lawmakers think of everything.

Comment

Originally posted by kepetri
                    Those German lawmakers think of everything.
                    You don't know the half of it . . . .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X