Rook - Bruce Lee
    Knight - Mas Oyama
    Bishop - Bas Rutten
    Pawn - Helio Gracie (he's short)

Evil:
    King - Mike Tyson
    Queen - Dan Severn*
    Rook - Tank Abbot
    Knight - Kimo/Joe Son (a la Master and Blaster)
    Bishop - Mark Coleman
    Pawn - Zane Frazier's manager

*They look like Freddy Mercury, and are gay.
    Last edited by Nid; 9/14/2005 1:54am, .

Originally posted by KeinHaar
    Good:
    King - Kano
    Queen - Don Frye*
    Rook - Bruce Lee
    Knight - Mas Oyama
    Bishop - Bas Rutten
    Pawn - Helio Gracie (he's short)

Evil:
    King - Mike Tyson
    Queen - Dan Severn*
    Rook - Tank Abbot
    Knight - Kimo/Joe Son (a la Master and Blaster)
    Bishop - Mark Coleman
    Pawn - Zane Frazier's manager

*They look like Freddy Mercury, and are gay.
    a police officer breaks down chess into good and evil ...
    hmmm somehow I dont think thats a good sign .

but on a different but more aplicable note, whats going on here ? why did you assign these peices to these people ? Do I just not know enough about ori fighters and bad asses ?

Becouse just as an example Bruce Lee and Tank Abbot both as rooks is quite confusing , they have nothing in common .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I would think the fighters would be the pawns and the promoters and managers would be the upper ranks.
      "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Comment

I would encourage people to make their own schemes...monkey.

Managers wouldn't be fun, cuz nobody recognizes them for the most part.

We can agree on the Queen, can we not?
        Last edited by Nid; 9/14/2005 2:12am, .

Comment

Queens would be

Don King and a random asshole dirty promoter like Don King ... just white ...
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
          BILL HICKS,
          1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
          ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Why does this have to be a racial thing?

Comment

becouse the white queen should be Don King ... and the Black queen should be a white guy right ? but maybe thats just my logic ...
              BILL HICKS,
              1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Guilty Gear!

White:

King: Sol Badguy
                Queen: Crossdressed Ky Kiske
                Bishop: Bridget
                Knight: Faust
                Rook: Potemkin
                Pawn: the tiny dolls of himself Faust can throw

Black:

King: That Man
                Queen: Justice
                Bishop: Zato-1/Eddie
                Knight: Testament
                Rook: Robo Ky
                Pawn: The tiny Robo Kys

Comment

Well, then who's on the bad side? Helio or Oyama?

Edit: Mega...that was lame and annoying. Go.

Edit #2. I must be the only person here who legitimately works nights. The rest of you are high.

I give up.
                  Last edited by Nid; 9/14/2005 2:18am, .

Comment

Originally posted by KeinHaar
                    I would encourage people to make their own schemes...monkey.
                    bahh nothing personal just pulling your leg and nick picking about the good/evil thing. I was the one who assumed you were saying black/red = evil and white= good
                    BILL HICKS,
                    1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

You encouraged people to make their own schemes and said nothing about them being based around martial arts.

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
                        You encouraged people to make their own schemes and said nothing about them being based around martial arts.

guilty gear is still martial arts
                        Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

Missile shooting robots, shadow boxers (literally), and transsexuals are part of martial arts now?

Dude, sweet.

Comment

Helio is evil. He looks like Freddy Kruger.

Comment

Kings
                              White:Dana White
                              Black : Don King

Queens
                              White: Debbi Purcel
                              Black: Erica Montoya

Knights:
                              Bas Rutten
                              Rickson Gracie

Rooks:
                              Black: Tyson
                              White: Fedor

Bishop:
                              Black: Ernesto Hoost
                              White: Royce Gracie

Pawns:
                              Black: Shonie Carter
                              White: Tank

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X