Tips against bullshidist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tips against bullshidist?

To make a long story short, theres some a$shole who was beating up on a bunch of girls at a concert where my girlfriend was in attendance (though i was not). The kid does kung fu, ninjitsu, and aikido (hold back laughter until end of post).

This got me thinking. Now of course these aren't the most effective styles in the world, but i don't know much about them. I think the kid would have been beaten up on the spot if people didnt know he did practiced those styles. So i'm wondering what are the specific weaknesses of those styles and what works best against them?

Does kung fu actually have grappling techniques? and if they do, are they drilled regularly? i would think that kung fu is the most effective style out of the 3... my counter to aikido is "dont do a backflip when he grabs my wrist"... and my counter to ninjitsu is "dont be a samurai warlord and teh d3adly n!nja will leave you alone"

I've googled this question before but all i get is "(insert bullshido art here) is the most complete style!" and get no real information.

thank you

Kids.

Comment

Double leg him, slam him, walk away. That should teach him a lesson.

Comment

im not planning on fighting this guy, ive never met him (dont get me wrong, if i saw him doing something like that i would fight).

but i was just thinking about how deluded everyone was in thinking he was a tough guy because he thinks hes a ninja... and that led to me wondering what SPECIFICALLY was wrong with those styles.

thanks for the tip though withers. im just clarifying im not gonna go meet him by the jungle gym during recess or anything.

Comment

You do/did wrestling, don't you? Attack the head with punches (don't care about power/hit ratio, just get close), then tackle him for a serious G&P.

You don't need anything else. Hammerfist/elbow his head in the ground.

Comment

as for your counter in aikido, the reason you do a backflip, is because it releases the tension in your wrist, basically you find yourself moving in whatever direction releases the pain. thats why when they do their demonstrations you find one person basically leading the other around in whatever direction they want them to go, because the person being grabbed is moving in a direction which reduces the pain. (ignoring that the person being manipulated could hit back, might be willing to take the pain/have the joint broken).

im not one to defend aikido, but it helps to have an understanding why people move the way they do. in my expereince it takes a long time to be proficent in it, and people "help" each other too much when executing technique.

Comment

Plain old boxing will answer most of your problems, actually.
              Or, like King of Seals said, wrestling is a good choice too.

I would tell you to avoid fights at all costs but since this asshole is beating up girls he deserves every bit of blood he loses when you hand his ass over in a plate.

Comment

Ooh! SLEEPER!

P.S. What is Chun Kuk Do?

Comment

Or, come stumbling up to him and say "You're me MATE, youse are!" and "I'm from Ostraya".

Put your arm around his shoulder amicably. When he is bewildered by this, drive a knee into his crotch, then give him a sublime Liverpool kiss. Show some good old Aussie pride by dancing a "shuffle" on his head with your Blundstones, then swing your VB stubby in a mighty arc and smash it over his head.

AUSTRALIA, AUSTRALIA, AUSTRALIA we love you, AMEN!

Comment

Assuming that you're correct, and the reason none of the onlookers intervened is that they knew this guy trained in several MAs, it just goes to show you that there is still a large segment of the population who believe MA training automatically confers unbeatable fighting prowess.

That doesn't answer your question, I know.

This guy sounds like a real piece of poo. What kind of candy-ass concert was this? I'd think that at most rock or rap shows this kind of behavior would draw an appropriate response, ie. several substance-enhanced young men would dog-pile the guy and beat the crap out of him, if only to earn brownie points with the ladies.

Comment

If he's done aikido, don't grab his hands. Punch him in the face, takedown, GNP. Grappling really is the equalizer.

Comment

Yep, just go punch him in the mouth. Chances are, he's never had to deal with someone actually throwing one at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry_Spastic
                          Or, come stumbling up to him and say "You're me MATE, youse are!" and "I'm from Ostraya".

Put your arm around his shoulder amicably. When he is bewildered by this, drive a knee into his crotch, then give him a sublime Liverpool kiss. Show some good old Aussie pride by dancing a "shuffle" on his head with your Blundstones, then swing your VB stubby in a mighty arc and smash it over his head.

AUSTRALIA, AUSTRALIA, AUSTRALIA we love you, AMEN!
                          I think my strategy is best. And EVERYONE should own a pair of Blundstones.

Comment

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...light=chun+kuk <<< for the question about chun kuk do

the show was a retarded soul-less "i hate my terrible suburban life" EMO show... for those of you not familiar with those types of concerts, they're full of people who i refer to as "tampons"... my girlfriends friends wanted her to go... not a chance of me coming along, but in retrospect, maybe it would have been better if i did...

yeas i do wrestle, and GNP sounds good to me. i understand the reason why aikido people do the flips and such, but its silly for the exact reason you stated-- the other guy could be pounding the crap out of him with his other hand and 2 feet.

thanks for all the advice, feel free to keep it coming

Comment

Originally posted by ryanand
                              http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...light=chun+kuk <<< for the question about chun kuk do

the show was a retarded soul-less "i hate my terrible suburban life" EMO show... for those of you not familiar with those types of concerts, they're full of people who i refer to as "tampons"... my girlfriends friends wanted her to go... not a chance of me coming along, but in retrospect, maybe it would have been better if i did...

yeas i do wrestle, and GNP sounds good to me. i understand the reason why aikido people do the flips and such, but its silly for the exact reason you stated-- the other guy could be pounding the crap out of him with his other hand and 2 feet.

thanks for all the advice, feel free to keep it coming

you are a pro fighter aren't you? it shouldn't be a huge problem. any ways, here are the specific weaknesses of these arts:

aikido- little to no ground work. if you can get a 10th dan aikido blackbelt on the ground, he wont be able to fight well.

ninjitsu- its a fake art. just make fun of those goofy ass ninjas. they will cry.

kung fu- this could mean a number of different arts. most chinese arts have unorthodox strikes, and strange foot movement. if you can box, you can beat them standing up. or just take them down too.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X