Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumbass gets fluroescent bulb smashed off his face

http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00704.wmv

It's people like this that make me support abortions and euthanasia. :seppuku:
    SON OF ODIN

My Punching with Power article

holy shit. That is one guy whos sister I would not sleep with. psycho.

Comment

Why the hell the guy just relaxed and gave him his arms is beyond me.

Comment

HELLO, CURB STOMPING!!!

Comment

Awesome, I hope that idiot got everything he deserved from that. I hope his life is spent travelling from school to school as a living lesson of how not to be a dumbass.
          Who, for Pete’s sake! Is opposing science? In fact, we want MORE science by CRITICALLY ANALIZING the evidence-Connie Morris, Kansas State BOE (bolding and underlining part of original quote, red is my emphasis)

As long as you try to treat your subjective experiences as if they were objective experiences, you will continue to be confounded by people who disagree with you.-some guy on an internet messageboard

Comment

Looks like a backyard rasslin' thing. Pretty nuts, though.

Comment

Awazahuh!?

That was the most random thing I've seen. Anybody know the backstory?

PL

Comment

Microshards of glass in the face... brilliant..
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGXiN-_BCts

Numa ^ 3

Comment

I never want to see that flick again.
                  Originally posted by Osiris
                  Imagine if track was run like the martial arts community. While the winning teams would just sprint down the field, smoking the competition, you'd have a bunch of losers running around explaining how they can skip down the track just as fast. Never mind that it doesn't fucking work. Oh no, they're too fast for track. They run on the STREET.

Comment

Originally posted by Poop-Loops
                    Awazahuh!?

That was the most random thing I've seen. Anybody know the backstory?

PL
                    Who cares? It's funny enough when I make it up. See, the guy eating the curb is trying to prove how strong is chi is, and the guy behind him is his willing disciple. He gets fed up when his teacher in the chi arts passes out from the pain after having his head slammed into the curb, leaving the shocked bystanders to check out his teacher.
                    --
                    L.

Comment

go to www.big-boys.com the full video is there, they are just a couple of backyard wrestling kids, the guy is fine.
                      Last edited by Akurra; 8/08/2005 11:13pm, .

Comment

Yeah, looks like the stupidest backyard wrestling stunt I've ever seen. But I haven't seen that much backyard wrestling.
                        "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Originally posted by Akurra
                          go to www.big-boys.com the full video is there, they are just a couple of backyard wrestling kids, the guy is fine.
                          wow. they were doing some *insane* shit. that drop onto a chair could have been oh so nasty.... future darwin awards winners i think

Comment

www.smartmarkvideo.com/video/mondo02.mov

www.smartmarkvideo.com/video/mondo.mov

Comment

I bet they get all the whores.
                              Who, for Pete’s sake! Is opposing science? In fact, we want MORE science by CRITICALLY ANALIZING the evidence-Connie Morris, Kansas State BOE (bolding and underlining part of original quote, red is my emphasis)

As long as you try to treat your subjective experiences as if they were objective experiences, you will continue to be confounded by people who disagree with you.-some guy on an internet messageboard

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X