Doom: Teh Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doom: Teh Movie

Just saw a trailer for this ( http://media.filmforce.ign.com/media...04/vids_1.html ) and while it might be cheesy, I'll probably be a goon and go see. Actually I am kind of excited...it might be as good as Resident Evil should have been.

If you're not willing to cut Rez Evil 1&2 some slack and accept them for what they are, you'll be sorely disappointed with Doom
    Who, for Pete’s sake! Is opposing science? In fact, we want MORE science by CRITICALLY ANALIZING the evidence-Connie Morris, Kansas State BOE (bolding and underlining part of original quote, red is my emphasis)

As long as you try to treat your subjective experiences as if they were objective experiences, you will continue to be confounded by people who disagree with you.-some guy on an internet messageboard

Comment

It's a movie based on a game, and a fps to boot.

Has there actually been any movie based on a game that has been more than a total wast of time?

Comment

The first Mortal Kombat was stupid fun =]!

And Final Fantasy Advent Children is coming out in a few months, and that... is going to be AWESOME XD

Comment

It has The Rock in it, therefore I must see it.

And yes, I do pretend that Walking Tall never happened.
          The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
          - Pizdoff

Comment

No, it won't be awesome. Sephiroth BLEW UP. End of story.

Doom 3 was better than any movie. Don't be a pussy, play the damn game.

PL

Comment

Final Fantasy Advent Children, and yes, i do pretend that "the spirits within" never happened

(i kinda stole the sentence structure off FoM, sry)

but, doom hmmmm... i cant see it being very good, but i'll still watch it

Comment

Originally posted by FingerorMoon?
                It has The Rock in it, therefore I must see it.
                Doom with The Rock:

PL

Comment

Thats not The Ro...oh wait, I get it.
                  The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
                  - Pizdoff

Comment

I read something that the movie will obviously tie into the games but will not be limited by them. That is a difficult thing to do, but since the first two games were simply FPSs with minimal story line, they will have much more latitude then the people that made Resident Evil had.

As for the third game, I've only played 3 minutes of the demo. I went to buy the game but it was out at Best Buy...twice. So I got Unreal 2004 instead.

Comment

It's not even about demons from hell, it's about some virus... What assclown decided that would be the main story line..?
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGXiN-_BCts

Numa ^ 3

Comment

A VIRUS!? I like hell demons much better. This virus shit has go to go.
                        "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

I'd rather see a Wolfenstein movie anyway!!
                          "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

A virus... I guess it must be a future third movie involving the T-virus in some parallel universe. Why didn't they just keep the story line... They could have made hell look so cool.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGXiN-_BCts

Numa ^ 3

Comment

Prediction 1: going to suck hardcore
                              Prediction 2: the Rock will be awesome
                              Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
                              I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
                              what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X