Put in a good word with the Almighty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put in a good word with the Almighty

Please wish me luck in my physical exam clearing me to wrestle. If you have a deity of choice, offer a prayer. If you don't, wish me luck.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Good luck.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Luck... the best of...
      "If you can get it from my kungfu grip then you can have it... otherwise... step off b*t*h!!!" - Meet the Parents

"Hetero or Homo I don't see anyone telling him, "NO SIR I WILL NOT TAKE IT IN THE ASS!!!" " - Asia

"My neighbor has what he calls an "immortality potion" that will let you live forever.
      People have been telling him that it's stupid and will not work... for 1200 years." - Leodom

Banish Uncertainty
      Affirm Strength
      Hold Resolve
      Expect Death - read in a book

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shadowdh

Comment

you have my blessing

Comment

You'll do fine, just remember to turn your head fully before coughing.

Comment

Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you until the ride home. See, I have a taste for irony.

Oh, by the way, you're going to purgatory.

Comment

Don't headbutt the doc if he thinks something is wrong.

Edit: Good luck.
              Last edited by Zeddy; 8/08/2005 10:57am, .

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
                Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you until the ride home. See, I have a taste for irony.

Oh, by the way, you're going to purgatory.
                You're work in the support field?

I should've guessed! :laughing7
                What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

Also, I'm going for 3 job interviews:

1. Disabilities advocate
                  2. Photographer's model (cos I'm odd looking but pretty)
                  3. Volunteer work teaching English to migrants
                  What am I?:

Comment

Good grief, you're asking for prayers for BOTH your physical AND job searching?

Comment

Yes. I'm an self indulgent man. (Not allowed to refer to myself as little. Am 5ft11.5)
                      What am I?:

Comment

Screw you, Angry Spastic. I curse you to hell.

Comment

Ha, it's funny because he's being different than everyone else.

Comment

modeling?

Fag.

Kidding, if I were pretty enough I would model, damnit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dai-Tenshi
                              modeling?

Fag.

Kidding, if I were pretty enough I would model, damnit.
                              You are pretty enough to model! You just need to put your mind to it. If you work hard, you can make anything happen!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X