No announcement yet.

What are these pieces of equipment called?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    What are these pieces of equipment called?

    Those punch testers games arcade complexes have that measure punch strength?
    Those grip testers physios have?

    I'm gonna insist my bouncer friend get them when he gets more $$
    Last edited by Toby Christensen; 8/08/2005 3:04am, .
    What am I?:

    I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

    I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

    That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:


    JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:

    Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.


Edit this module to specify a template to display.