RENT Training Videos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RENT Training Videos!

Those expen$ive martial arts instructional videos/dvds that you find in the back of magazines are finally available to RENT! www.BushidoDVD.com has all of them and tournament dvds as well. Classic and modern kung fu and samurai films, and martial art's Anime are available too. It's like Netflix, but for Martial Artists! No need to waste your money on a training video that you'll probably only watch once.

Jeepers, this might actually be of interest to me if there was some way to get your website to reveal what DVDs I can rent from you guys. You might want to go kick your web designer's ass right about now, spammer.

Comment

Originally posted by G.R. Bug
      Jeepers, this might actually be of interest to me if there was some way to get your website to reveal what DVDs I can rent from you guys. You might want to go kick your web designer's ass right about now, spammer.
      I looked around and you have to be a member to see the list of titles....For the cost it might be ok....but posting it in this section = trolling <no commercials!> :sniperdan

Comment

We're only interested if you have Dragonball Z.

Comment

Originally posted by gcarson
          I looked around and you have to be a member to see the list of titles
          I stand corrected.

Might want to kick your OWN ass right about now, spammer. Do you really think I'd get a membership at Blockbuster if they wouldn't first let me in the door to see the inventory?

Comment

Originally posted by gcarson
            I looked around and you have to be a member to see the list of titles....For the cost it might be ok....but posting it in this section = trolling <no commercials!> :sniperdan
            The FAQ on the site explains that it is to avoid producers of $100 instructional DVDs from trying to find their titles and take the company to court for erroneous copyright infringement charges. gcarson...there is a distribution center in Vancouver for Canadian subscribers so you would benefit from your proximity. Geez, I sound like I work for them or something!

Comment

Originally posted by mydas
              The FAQ on the site explains that it is to avoid producers of $100 instructional DVDs from trying to find their titles and take the company to court for erroneous copyright infringement charges.
              I call bullshit. No way do I believe that the copyright law in Canada or the U.S. regarding mail-order DVD/video rentals is so poorly settled that there's a realistic possibility DVD manufacturers are going to be dragging Bushido DVD into court over this. Ever hear of Netflix?

Even if the occasional poorly informed greedhead manufacturer with idiot legal counsel does get this notion, Bushido DVD has options like motions to dismiss and motions for attorney's fees and costs that ought to rectify things. I'm sure Samuel Browning or Mr. Mantis could address this issue.

No, I believe this is simply a sleazy way to get people to fork over a minimum of $14.95 a month, sight unseen, in the hopes they'll find something they like.

No, thank you.
              Last edited by G.R. Bug; 8/06/2005 7:23pm, .

Comment

Unless you're saying this service is BS, then the thread should be in another forum.

Comment

Originally posted by mydas
                  The FAQ on the site explains that it is to avoid producers of $100 instructional DVDs from trying to find their titles and take the company to court for erroneous copyright infringement charges. gcarson...there is a distribution center in Vancouver for Canadian subscribers so you would benefit from your proximity. Geez, I sound like I work for them or something!
                  Ummm ok. I wasn't arguing with that....just pointing out it was in the wrong area, but Phrost has moved it so all is good. And yes you do sound like you work for them. Is this website related to Bushido MA supplies, also in Vancouver?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X