Kendo Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kendo Gear

Can someone direct me to some sources of practice-quality kendo gear?

Specifically, I'm looking for durable shinai and bokken. Armour is a possible investment for a future date, but not anytime soon (poor college student!).

Thanks muchly.

nepphie

E-bogu.com is a great place to start looking, and they also do really good deals on bogu when it is time for that.

If you live in Europe and want to avoid the p&p (although e-bogu sometimes have special offers) or tax there is eurobogu.net or ninecircles.co.uk.

I have used E-bogu and Nine Circles, and both are fast and reliable (mostly, NC sometimes takes a bit longer).

Cheers
    Originally posted by MavericZ
    Masturbating to Bea Arthur in Golden Girls reruns is NOT training, no matter what your instructor tells you.

Comment

i bought mine at kendoshop.com

the korean shops are signifigantly cheaper than the japanese for bogu

Comment

A few friends got equipment from Eurobogu and they're all very happy with it. I personally bought everything from a korean seller and I'm not having any problems either. However, everybody I know recommends Eurobogu.

Comment

I actually live in the United States, so European sites may not be the best for me, but thank you :) I'll give these a try.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X