No announcement yet.

I'm a hypocrite. Things my 3 year old made me do;all dad's need to share-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 3 year old nephew watches golf, golf, and golf. Everytime I go to my sister's house, there he is, watching golf.

Comment

Quote: Don't have a little one of my own (married into a package deal, youngest now 12), but I have a nephew about to be 4. He watches Dora and Blues Clues, but when Uncle Crass (thats me, dubbed by my sister for my less than perfect driving record), it's DVD time. The boy absolutely loves music. Has his own settings on the computer, knows what songs are what etc. And he loves hard Music! I have introduced him to old Iron Maiden, Ramones, Slayer, etc. I just need more time so I can actualy start his martial arts training.......

Where were you when I was growing up? The wife jumps my arse when I teach my 4 yr old princess how to fight. She did a double leg then GnP on her 10 yr old brother because he spilled during her imaginary tea party. I pray for the por SOB who trys to break up with her in the future. Kid shows ARE too soft. Thank goodness for the old racist, sexist, utra violent Looney Tunes. She love them; and the 3 stooges. Thats my girl!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X