Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a hypocrite. Things my 3 year old made me do;all dad's need to share-

:chewy:

Oh, yeah I used to go off on this shit but now look at me. I've done two years of this Dora the Explora crap and now I understand all the Spanish speakers. It drove me crazy.

My brother came over and started cracking up the other day. I thought you said you hated Sponge Bob Square pants! -I do but I can't stand anymore "C'mon Vamanos, everybody let's go......"

:jihad:

The day I need to be shot is when I see her watching the Wiggles, Tele Tubbies, and fucking Barnie.

Rofl, actually the wiggles aren't so bad, once you get over the urge to KO them ;p.
    Barnie will still make you reach for assault weapons and don't get me started on the Teletubbies.

Is it bad when you know the characters of Roly poly, or you know that 'Yo yo' means the little one wants to watch Jo-jo's circus? ;p Life of a daddy heh. At least when the bigger one wants to watch Power Rangers (of which ever of the nth version it is) I get a nice laugh :).

Comment

Well, Dora is smarter then Teletubbies, so at least those weird little foeti won't likely be bothering you.

Comment

Back when I was a kid my parents didn't give a flying crap what I was watching.I bet all you fathers wish you could be that way with your kid
        [img=http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2364/8026700123940loij9.th.jpg]

"God damn America" --Muammar al-Gaddafi

Comment

The Wiggles, Cool. Alot better then the Doodlebops & teleteubbies.

Teletubbies need to be shot.

Barnie needs to be placed in the Doom 3 game and hunted.

What I cant stand the most is the constant reloop The Disney Channel is on on Comcast.

Comment

Have you seen "Boo Bah?" It's the msot hallucinogenic kids' show I've ever seen -- makes Teletubbies look like "Meet the Press."

Comment

Barnie and the Teletubbies need to die. The Wiggles are actually good programing as far as kid's shows go. But then, they started in the same line of work I'm in so I understand the logic and reasoning.

Besides, Wiggles, Jojo and company have helped my three year old's fighting game. She now rolls and jumps while trying to hit me with a shinai. :XXknight: :flipando:
              Last edited by Bard of DorAr; 8/05/2005 9:36am, .

Comment

Originally posted by Canuckyokushin
                Back when I was a kid my parents didn't give a flying crap what I was watching.I bet all you fathers wish you could be that way with your kid
                Just needs repeating.
                Originally posted by Osiris
                Imagine if track was run like the martial arts community. While the winning teams would just sprint down the field, smoking the competition, you'd have a bunch of losers running around explaining how they can skip down the track just as fast. Never mind that it doesn't fucking work. Oh no, they're too fast for track. They run on the STREET.

Comment

Oh hell no, who has it on so I can avoid that shit. I swear half these kid shows give me sugar shock.

Comment

I was just talking with my friends wife about these annoying kids shows, and I joked that I wanted to see a cage fight between the guy from 'Blues Clues' and that chick from 'The Big Comfy Couch'. KUMITE!!!

Comment

I loved TMNT . But my mom put a rapid stop to that after I stabbed the couch with a swiss army knife. She somehow thought I got the idea from watching ninjas.. what a silly notion... :angel2:

Edit: That being said. Kids shows nowadays is kind of weak. No weapons or beatings at all. I feel sad for kids not growing up knowing the joys of brutally slaying an exploding robot-ninja. Or kicking the shit out of a talking brain with tentacles.
                      Last edited by fanatical; 8/05/2005 9:42am, .
                      More human than human is our motto.

Comment

We still have Teen Titans, Justice League Unlimited and The Batman. :)

Comment

Bard! Nice to see you again, man. Missed you.
                          Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

I remember when I was like 5 or so, my cousins were living in our attic. One day I went up to their room and watched Nightmare on Elm Street (don't remember which one) a few times until my mom found me and started yelling. I kept repeating the end scene in which the pregnant chick stabs Freddy with his own glove. I turned out fine. Right? Right?

PL

Comment

Originally posted by Bard of DorAr
                              Barnie and the Teletubbies need to die. The Wiggles are actually good programing as far as kid's shows go. But then, they started in the same line of work I'm in so I understand the logic and reasoning.
                              You used to fuck sheep???

Besides, Wiggles, Jojo and company have helped my three year old's fighting game. She now rolls and jumps while trying to hit me with a shinai. :XXknight: :flipando:

Okay now I'm impressed. I can't get my daughter to stay on the floor yet.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X