Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At first, it just looks like grade-A guano...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At first, it just looks like grade-A guano...

At first it might seem like it doesn't belong here.

A girl creates a character for a defunct 90s cartoon. A guy finds the character, decides he loves it, decides he's married it on the astral plane, decides he's having sex with it and that it's had his children.

Girl flips out. Guy flips out in return, demands the girl bring the character over from the astral plane so they can be together.

Girl flips out harder, claims he's raping her hedgehog, er, original character.

But wait! The guy in question, that's masturbating to someone's cartoon character?

It's Krono/Chrono/Kevin, from Ki Sanctuary.

In retribution for his continued sexual abuse of something that for all intents and purposes exists only in the mind and the artwork of the creator, tons of stuff off of his old site has been saved and posted. The batshit journals where he goes on about Cloud talking to him, the roleplaying... everything but the crazy pictures or that powerup video that made me almost fall off of my chair.

You know you want to. The batshit is calling.

http://www.journalfen.net/community/...nk/759902.html
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/yukidragon/146250.html

errr... this is relevant to what? and how?

Comment

Roly, Ki Sanctuary was a bunch of DBZ wannabes that got thrashed late last year. Their forums got invaded by a few people from our board (including me). Do a search on it.
      DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Comment

Shiiiiit...I only glanced over that LJ but man, Kronos needs to take his meds. NOW! Before he starts thinking he's currently on the "astral plane" where it's ok to have sex with hedgehogs.

Comment

BTW...I will give major + reps to anyone who can guess how I found Chronos site to begin with....
          And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

Originally posted by greese1
            BTW...I will give major + reps to anyone who can guess how I found Chronos site to begin with....
            I really hope you weren't doing a search involving animals and pr0n. Or was it a search about furries?
            Jaguar's MMA record
            pre Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0
            post Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0 (BOO YAA!!)

We're number one! All others are number two or lower.
            - The Sphinx (Mystery Men)

Comment

You were doing a search on how to analy rape sea turtles with your mind alone.

Right?

PL

Comment

Fucking belly laugh.

Thanks Internet! You've made all our lives that much more entertaining.

Comment

let me get this right, this bitch has been playing an rpg character for 7 years. Dude(presomably) kronos come along and wants to use her character and others from her "sonic the hedge hedge hog" online rpg, and make a another rpg/video game. guy then proceeds to make a bizzaro world version of the original rpg and she is personaly hurt by this mockery of her life....i mean video game character, and now thinks that the characters are real life. im just wondering whos crazier, her or this guy.

also personal blog about your life are ridiculous, the people who keep these are either really lonely or love to have drama in there life.
                  Last edited by Bizzaro Root; 7/12/2005 1:35pm, .
                  Eduardo "Why'd you stop."

Me "I was kicked in the head by the guys sparring next to me."

Eduardo "Ino what happened but i didnt say you could stop."

Me "Um.. I guess I keep going."

Eduardo "You dont stop until i say stop, you dont get tired until i say your tired, keep going."

Originally posted by Ralek
                  My cousin gave me some tapes of him doing tkd. I learned from those tapes. When I beat up an Akido instructor, and made him take rest breaks, I used TKD. I learned Bjj from watching ufc and pride and then I copied them and wrestled my cousin for practice. I choked him out and he tapped.

Comment

Funny, he supposedly stopped the Bullshido. I guess not, huh?
                    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Comment

Oh my freaking god. Even the furries know what a loser he is!

Kronos is the owner of a website called Ki Sanctuary, a website that proposes a mixture of martial arts and mysticism. It is most famously known as being SomethingAwful's Awful Link of the Day in August 2004. It has also been featured on Bullshido a number of times. It is estimated that his age is somewhere between 16 and sometime in his mid-twenties. The exact age cannot be determined because it was found to vary from place to place where he had listed it, though recently he has claimed more than once to be 18. He lives at home with his mother, has a GED, practices his own style of martial arts in his bedroom, is a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog, Dragon Ball Z, Final Fantasy 7, as well as many others, and basically keeps to himself and the forum that he has on his website.
                      http://www.livejournal.com/users/yukidragon/146250.html

Utterly. Fucking. Pwned.

Link: http://www.technodaydreams.com/chron...llatit.php.htm
                      Last edited by Wounded Ronin; 7/17/2005 2:59pm, .
                      Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

So... who the hell jacks off over cartoon characters again? This is making my head hurt.

Comment

http://www.technodaydreams.com/chron...ythread002.jpg

Wow! His writing is almost as good as Phil Elmore's!
                          Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Originally posted by greese1
                            keyword: bullshido ?

Comment

DId you find it on Gamefaqs>

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X