X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Budogirls

Found this awesome drawing at Budogirls.com

Sincerley,

Knowing it is not enough, we must apply.
    Willing is not enough, we must do.

Edited by - Bolverk on March 12 2003 16:22:25
    Knowing it is not enough, we must apply.
    Willing is not enough, we must do.

Never approach a Bull from the front, a Horse from the rear, or a Fool from any direction!

He who dares not offend cannot be honest. -- Thomas Payne

Um. Somewhere there is a very sad boy indeed.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

What the? [shock]

(board breaks with a kick)
        "Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."
        -- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"
        Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

The top one is hot

Comment

The bottom one's not wearing pants.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
            Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

And neither is this one...

Comment

Perhaps Lara shouldn't have plundered the sale rack at Neiman Marcus quite so greedily. Fatima is, after all, a 13 year veteran of "I'll Kick Your Hat Off Bitch."

Comment

And gratuitous panty-pulling. Go Grrrrlll! Is it any wonder these are the work of a man? And a German one at that? There's some very disturbing fetishism at work here.

Comment

While I grant that this artwork is hilarious, I've seen worse. Far worse. I'm a veteran of portalofevil.com; you wanna disturb me, you're gonna have to try harder than that, fuckers.

Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Is that a challenge?

Comment

To me, the most disturbing thing about this is that it seems to pass as normal.

Comment

It stands to reason -- it would be an off-shoot of the Female Domination fetish (i.e. Guys or girls getting off on being ordered around by a woman).

Which is interesting. I wonder if I might be in the wrong field of work ....

Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Osiris,
                            It also seems related to seeing depictions of injured women. Quite common.

Comment

Wastrel: "Fatima is, after all, a 13 year veteran of 'I'll Kick Your Hat Off Bitch.'"

That's FUNNY. I'm still giggling.

Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X