X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaguar Wong
    replied
    Originally posted by hedgehogey
    Jaguarwong is hereby forbidden to give Imation any technical information whatsoever until Imation has spent at least three months at a sportfighting gym.
    You can't censor me!! I have too much knowledge gleaned from crappy homemade MA video tapes to share. My head will explode if I don't vent some of this stuff!! :5zombie:

I shall obey this edict...

Leave a comment:

• Hedgehogey
    replied
    Jaguarwong is hereby forbidden to give Imation any technical information whatsoever until Imation has spent at least three months at a sportfighting gym.

Leave a comment:

• Jaguar Wong
    replied
    Originally posted by imation
    but even if its crap can't you just tel me how to do the baggage toss i and the 3 techniques that you said can beat anything. Even if its crap can you tell me as i just want to see what they are like and see for my own opinion do you know what i'm saying please man. because i wnat to buy the tapes but just wnat to see some of the techniques before to judge what they are like. Please tell me the techniques it would reall be apreciated.
    Well I didn't say the techniques could beat anything. Chris Clugston said that. I couldn't disagree more. fighting doesn't work like that, since we're not all programmed like TEKKEN fighters. You can't use a "combo breaker" against someone throwing a real combo.

Seriously, man. I don't know why you're hanging so hard onto Clugston's jock. Save your money and spend it on actual lessons that you know will work for you. I won't post stuff here to help sell Comrac Bas tapes, considering, you know, the site's mission and all. Bullshido is the wrong place to be digging for glowing reviews of mail order fight tips.

But just so you know the kind of ridiculous techniques you'll find on the tape, his kick defense (believe it or not, his unstoppable pop-up isn't a kick defense anymore) is to actually drop to your stomach and gator roll into your opponent's support leg. I kid you not. Now put your credit card away. Do yourself a huge favor and lurk these forums for a good while. read up and open your eyes to the hard work you actually have to put it insted of this pseudo trolling.

Leave a comment:

• imation
    replied
    thanks for the reply

but even if its crap can't you just tel me how to do the baggage toss i and the 3 techniques that you said can beat anything. Even if its crap can you tell me as i just want to see what they are like and see for my own opinion do you know what i'm saying please man. because i wnat to buy the tapes but just wnat to see some of the techniques before to judge what they are like. Please tell me the techniques it would reall be apreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Jaguar Wong
    replied
    Originally posted by imation
    hey man thanks for kinda telling me how to do the pop up thank you. But could you explain it in more detail and as you have seen the comhrac bas videos can you tell me what are the 3 techniques that are designed to beat anyone. But i have heard there are over 40 techniques in the video. Can you please answer it would be appreciated.

dude, no. Comrac Bas is a cheap overly-hyped "quick fix" style that's sure to irritate your friends and neighbors as you show them the virtues of the "pop up". Just go to a boxing gym, learn the ol' 1-2 and stop posting about d34dly styles that you read in the back of Black Belt Magazine.

Seriously, I've seen a lot of those cheesy "martial arts magazine ad" styles on tape, because a friend of mine was always getting them in the mail to "try out". We were going to sell some videos on the internet back in '96 or so but when all we saw was this crap flooding in, we sold t-shirts instead (he's still doing it, but I've since had to bail out). None of them are going to help anyone accomplish anything, except making some money-hungry shady MAist (and/or a mugger) feel good about how easy it was to take your cash.
    Last edited by Jaguar Wong; 7/06/2005 6:28pm, .

Leave a comment:

• imation
    started a topic jaguar wong help please

jaguar wong help please

hey man thanks for kinda telling me how to do the pop up thank you. But could you explain it in more detail and as you have seen the comhrac bas videos can you tell me what are the 3 techniques that are designed to beat anyone. But i have heard there are over 40 techniques in the video. Can you please answer it would be appreciated.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X