Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seriously if u come to live in arizona or visit, let me know so i can kick ur ass

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    seriously if u come to live in arizona or visit, let me know so i can kick ur ass

    I was just having another wonderful boring day at work when I decided to check my wonderful myspace account for messages when I get a lovely one from a 16 year old in one of the stupid groups I belong to.

    I made fun of a 16 year olds relationship advice which basically boiled down to him blaming girls for all his relationship woes. Then the inevitable HEY LETS CHAT ON AIM: COBRAVENOM2007!!

    I couldn't really resist making fun of them because they were just so ridiculous and just everything they were saying was just totally blaming the opposite sex for all their problems.

    So he responds to my very very stupid message in a very pissed off manner. Calls me gay challenges me to a fight and criticizes my spelling.

    Oh, yeah... Here is my new buddy: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...20050706055751

    #2
    Sounds like an honorable opponent to me.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

    Comment


      #3
      I don't know, dude. He said he's a bodybuilder AND he works at Safeway. If you apologize right now, you might be OK.
      I dork harder than any of you can imagine.

      - Hedgehoney

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by A.D.D
        I was just having another wonderful boring day at work when I decided to check my wonderful myspace account for messages when I get a lovely one from a 16 year old in one of the stupid groups I belong to.

        I made fun of a 16 year olds relationship advice which basically boiled down to him blaming girls for all his relationship woes. Then the inevitable HEY LETS CHAT ON AIM: COBRAVENOM2007!!

        I couldn't really resist making fun of them because they were just so ridiculous and just everything they were saying was just totally blaming the opposite sex for all their problems.

        So he responds to my very very stupid message in a very pissed off manner. Calls me gay challenges me to a fight and criticizes my spelling.

        Oh, yeah... Here is my new buddy: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...20050706055751
        Dude, you've gotta throwdown with this guy. Own him like a schoolgirl. (Don't hurt him, just own him...)

        -daGorilla :)

        Comment


          #5
          God I hate teenagers. I couldn't wait until I got older so everyone would stop blaming my misanthropy and my personality problems on my adolesence. Every time I see schoolkids I feel like snacking on their larynxes.
          What am I?:

          I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

          I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

          That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

          :occasion1

          JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
          http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

          Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by afronaut
            I don't know, dude. He said he's a bodybuilder AND he works at Safeway. If you apologize right now, you might be OK.

            Hey, if works at Safeway, he's suppressing rage like a motherfucker.

            Comment


              #7
              Goddamnit, I didn't give you permission to post my myspace page

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Poofist
                Goddamnit, I didn't give you permission to post my myspace page

                I know... But I am going to anyway.

                http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...20041215210444

                Comment


                  #9
                  I don't think you need to fight him. Check this out, posted in his blog:

                  "i pretty much found out that im an ultimitly depressed person, that my life means nothing cuz im just 1 person out of a billion on this earth and that there is good and bad in this world and theres mostly just bad..."

                  Poor kid just had a throwdown with his meaningless existance and got his ass beat. Plus, " Austin:Revised has 77 friends." That'd be one wicked throwdown.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by badandy
                    I don't think you need to fight him. Check this out, posted in his blog:

                    "i pretty much found out that im an ultimitly depressed person, that my life means nothing cuz im just 1 person out of a billion on this earth and that there is good and bad in this world and theres mostly just bad..."

                    Poor kid just had a throwdown with his meaningless existance and got his ass beat. Plus, " Austin:Revised has 77 friends." That'd be one wicked throwdown.
                    Ah, of course I am not going to fight the kid. I don't want to fight anyone. +he is 16.

                    It was just funny how he immediately resorts to I'LL KICK YOUR ASS FAG!!!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by A.D.D
                      I know... But I am going to anyway.

                      http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...20041215210444
                      Well played.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Roffle . . . isn't that the guy from that "WHY GOD WHY" pic you had for a while?

                        Also, remember that idea we had? For that thing, with the goths? Is that guy not EXACTLY what I was talking about?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          For us not from Arizona or the surrounding states, What is Safeway?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by JohnnyCache
                            Roffle . . . isn't that the guy from that "WHY GOD WHY" pic you had for a while?

                            Also, remember that idea we had? For that thing, with the goths? Is that guy not EXACTLY what I was talking about?
                            Oh god.


                            Oh god, you're right.

                            SOMEONE HAS BEATEN US TO THE PUNCH

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Yea, I know, I know no one's going to fight him. No point beating someone (especially a minor) just to prove a point. I can dream, though.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X