X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 London.....

So good to beat the French....

:wav:

Wooooooooo fucking Hooooooooooooo.... I am pretty stoked about it... mainly cos now they may start making more effort to get rid of some of the industry in the area I live in and it should increase the value of our house... we live within cooee of 3 or 4 proposed event sites... we were looking at selling and moving out of London next year but now will hold off for a few years...

But the best thing is we beat the French... (I have a class tonight with a french lady in it... that should be interesting...)...
    "If you can get it from my kungfu grip then you can have it... otherwise... step off b*t*h!!!" - Meet the Parents

"Hetero or Homo I don't see anyone telling him, "NO SIR I WILL NOT TAKE IT IN THE ASS!!!" " - Asia

"My neighbor has what he calls an "immortality potion" that will let you live forever.
    People have been telling him that it's stupid and will not work... for 1200 years." - Leodom

Banish Uncertainty
    Affirm Strength
    Hold Resolve
    Expect Death - read in a book

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shadowdh

Comment

Europe wins again!
      "The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter." -Thomas Jefferson - (purposefully taken out of its context) Source.

Comment

French Hosebags

Originally posted by McKickboxer
        So good to beat the French....

:wav:

The French deserve to be beaten -- over and over again. They thoroughly screwed (and continue to screw) my once wonderful employer, an american-owned computer games software company. Fuck you very much, Vivendi-Universal Games. I hope the Fusion reactor spawns a Godzilla or two and it eats your precious fucking tower.

-daGorilla

Comment

Non !!! Ne pas possible !!!!
          Oui Luke, se verai, je suis ton pere !!!

Comment

Well, it's not a military defeat, but...
            "The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter." -Thomas Jefferson - (purposefully taken out of its context) Source.

Comment

Originally posted by king of seals

Well, it's not a military defeat, but...

Too perfect.

Comment

Smart resource allocation. Paris is much to great of a city to be be taken over by overweight beer swigging dorks in dirty t-shirts and board shorts. Now I can at least hope that some fox hunting aristocrats and city boys are trampled by those unkempt louts.
                I pointed at him [the panhandler], bringing my rear hand up in a subtle approximation of the double Wu Sau guard that is the default hand position in Wing Chun Kung Fu.

"Step away," I hissed.
                -Phil Elmore

Comment

Hey, the French Foreign Leigon pwned Algeria, and had some victories in WWII.

And Napoleon went and kicked everyone's ass.

I honestly don't understand the whole "surrender monkey" joke.
                  Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Hit the road Jacques, and don't you come back, no more, no more, no more, no more...

WR, get with the programme. Are you a Real Man (TM) or a cheese eating, freedom-hating, surrender monkey terrorist?
                    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
                    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Comment

Originally posted by Wounded Ronin
                      Hey, the French Foreign Leigon pwned Algeria, and had some victories in WWII.
                      And Napoleon went and kicked everyone's ass.
                      But he was a Corsican, and never truly learned to speak French

I honestly don't understand the whole "surrender monkey" joke.

Comment

I still can't figure out where they are going to fit all these people. England is a TINY island.

PL

Comment

Great news for London. I may have to return home for a visit in 2012 and catch some of the action. Got to feel some of the excitement in Sydney 2000 and it was cool just being in the host city at that time.

The French president recently insulted British and Finnish cuisine. Poetic justice that 2 out of the 4 deciding votes were from the Finnish delegation. If he kept his mouth shut it may have been a draw :)

Link to an article about the whole foodie fling:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...ck=1&cset=true

Comment

I'll have to check on this, but I believe both times London was supposed to have the Summer Games, World Wars got in the way.

Comment

explosions at london liverpool St

dont know if its a bomb or not

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X